House Price Crash Forum
Si1

Question Time

Jeez these people must live in a bubble - capping benefits is a good thing!!

People need to realise that if they have children then they have to pay for them...

Panel full of left wing crazies who does not live in the real world

Where are all these jobs that pay £44,000 plus a year anyway?

And why can't those earning that much actually afford to bring up their own kids? What the hell are they doing with all their money?

+1, unbelievable - you'd think the audience have just come straight out of the Labour conference - where do they get these people from?

If I was being cynical I'd say it was some type of BBC revenge (along with their strike). I don't normally like Warsi but so far she has talked some real sense tonight.

Everybody wants the cuts as long as it doesn't affect them.

If I was being cynical I'd say it was some type of BBC revenge (along with their strike). I don't normally like Warsi but so far she has talked some real sense tonight.

Everybody wants the cuts as long as it doesn't affect them.

That covers it all. Everything. 100%. Done and dusted. All the rest is just waffle.

+1, unbelievable - you'd think the audience have just come straight out of the Labour conference - where do they get these people from?

agree,

watching this , you would never believe that that recent survey showed 83% of the public agreed with the benefit cuts.

Guest The Relaxation Suite

Jeez these people must live in a bubble - capping benefits is a good thing!!

People need to realise that if they have children then they have to pay for them...

Panel full of left wing crazies who does not live in the real world

Look, if you give infants 25 free chocolates every day and then suddenly cut it to 2 they're going to whine. They're not interested in why Mummy and Daddy have cut the number of chocolates - they don't care that it is because Daddy has lost his job and that chocolates rot their teeth. They don't think about any of that. They just whine, and they whine until they forget they used to have 25 free chocolates every day.

On a more serious note, who is that big young busty blonde sitting in the middle of the crowd looking bored and sending texts on her mobile ?

BW is doing a Maggie T and getting applause

If I were her I'd have been tempted to pull out an Ak47 on half the audience, f**kwits

How many times do you have to explain things to this retarded nation

Charles Clarke complains about the arbitrary line of the benefits cut off. It's not arbitrary, you've been told numerous times it's the UK average worker's wage. It's highly symbolic and a great way to gauge the size of the problem.

On a more serious note, who is that big young busty blonde sitting in the middle of the crowd looking bored and sending texts on her mobile ?

she just told me to put the tea on

If I were her I'd have been tempted to pull out an Ak47 on half the audience, f**kwits

How many times do you have to explain things to this retarded nation

I suspect many in the audience are pretty reasonable and clap, but the only ones that speak up are often the lefties

keep it up auntie pravda. keep inviting yout apparatchicks onto your programs... and then dave can privatise your communist asses and we can all laugh at ypu while you beg for bread in the gutter

i intend to walk on by.

if youi get rid of anne robinson then i might not hock some phlegm in yourr direction

Look, if you give infants 25 free chocolates every day and then suddenly cut it to 2 they're going to whine. They're not interested in why Mummy and Daddy have cut the number of chocolates - they don't care that it is because Daddy has lost his job and that chocolates rot their teeth. They don't think about any of that. They just whine, and they whine until they forget they used to have 25 free chocolates every day.

I cannot watch this shit any longer. I despair at the hollowed out nation that is Labour's legacy of the last 13 years.

Charles Clarke complains about the arbitrary line of the benefits cut off. It's not arbitrary, you've been told numerous times it's the UK average worker's wage. It's highly symbolic and a great way to gauge the size of the problem.

This from the man who wanted to be PM, more proof that they never breathe the same air as us(not us but you know what I mean) their sheeple !

I suspect many in the audience are pretty reasonable and clap, but the only ones that speak up are often the lefties

What is getting to me at the moment is the

'I don't mind the Gov't making cuts but if you cut my income/benefits/anything to do with me I'll moan and whinge like a right girl'

attitude

AAAARRRGGHHH!!!

Grow up !!!!

These types are really starting to hack me off and I have this horrible feeling it is going to go on and on and on

What is getting to me at the moment is the

'I don't mind the Gov't making cuts but if you cut my income/benefits/anything to do with me I'll moan and whinge like a right girl'

they possibly all have big mortgages

they will learn