House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Melchett

Bored

So I tried the other forum, the one which dare not speak it's name, you know, the one that half the OT crowd recently buggered off to. And I kept suffering from this funny repeated pinging noise from my PC and screenfuls of the letter G caused by me falling asleep onto the keyboard. So I came back here. And, although it's marginally less boring here, it's still not exactly exciting any more. The certifiable nutters have mostly gone (where, I do not know), the bulls have given up, the whimsical nutters have gone to tend their allotments, leaving just us lot, aka the nutters who are too boring to notice it's just not fun anymore. :(

So I tried the other forum, the one which dare not speak it's name, you know, the one that half the OT crowd recently buggered off to. And I kept suffering from this funny repeated pinging noise from my PC and screenfuls of the letter G caused by me falling asleep onto the keyboard. So I came back here. And, although it's marginally less boring here, it's still not exactly exciting any more. The certifiable nutters have mostly gone (where, I do not know), the bulls have given up, the whimsical nutters have gone to tend their allotments, leaving just us lot, aka the nutters who are too boring to notice it's just not fun anymore. :(

bored ??

hours and hours of `free` fun are to had ``editing`` (very slightly) , obscure celebrities or tiny country's wikipedia entries.......

In that case I shall go and pile all my ammo together in my bunker, with my gold stash piled behind, then direct my bean-engorged **** towards both piles (forming a line of ****, ammo, gold) and light one of my bean-farts. If the resulting explosion doesnt prove entertaining, perhaps the resulting molten-then solidified-gold-art will?