House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

getdoon_weebobby

Chinese Scientists 'filmed Ufo For 40 Minutes

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6148974/Chinese-scientists-filmed-UFO-for-40-minutes.html

seriously things are starting to happen in the media , governments etc that make me think that an open declaration regarding intelligent life is out there

-UN appoint a Space liason officer

- some USAF guys (quite high up) spoke in DC last week to the senate

- all this stuff in the papers about all these planets in the goldilocks zone

all seems to be gentle trying to get us familiar with the concept

I must admit, when I read about the UN "alien" ambassador being appointed, I did think... this is a softening up exercise.

Perhaps that's the solution to our problems... move the debt "off world"!

A lot of people even on the David Icke forum seem to think its a manufactured disclosure.

Millions of CCTVs, camera phones. Ive never seen anything despite many night walks out in the middle of nowhere.

Rest assused, if there is a UFO threat, the NWO will be behind it.

I must admit, when I read about the UN "alien" ambassador being appointed, I did think... this is a softening up exercise.

Perhaps that's the solution to our problems... move the debt "off world"!

Lots of rumours about this banging around the net. A strong one at the moment is that TPTB have been awaiting the 'right' president and moment to make this public. There is some conjecture that the US has held the silence together for 40+ years but they are losing their grip and information is starting to leak out globally even the UK....

Might be a load of Tin hat twaddle though :lol:

A lot of people even on the David Icke forum seem to think its a manufactured disclosure.

Millions of CCTVs, camera phones. Ive never seen anything despite many night walks out in the middle of nowhere.

Remember & reread the Biblical warnings - even more so now that we have Global companies and Govts emerging from their 'shadow' lands, manipulating everything we do!

Didn't know they could hover?

with a stall speed of 100mph...it could in a strong mountain updraft.

http://www.telegraph...40-minutes.html

seriously things are starting to happen in the media , governments etc that make me think that an open declaration regarding intelligent life is out there

they were going to study it for a year...well, a year has passed since the article....the result is?

King Prawn Hoax Special for 1 with fried rice.

they were going to study it for a year...well, a year has passed since the article....the result is?

Good spot!

The UFO was a spaceship sent to retrieve Gordon Brown and Tony Blair - agents from a hostile other world - but was a year early.

Time travelling genetically modified Human?

alien.jpg

http://defensetech.o...-alien-coverup/

When you consider the current research with gene therapy and genetic modification, whats there to say in the future humans have evolved using genetic modification? Note the larger head for a start a clue to a larger brain and thus smarter perhaps.

Likewise also note the absence of genetalia another clue to their level of advancement by not having to procreate in the current sense and also does away with some other ills in society.

Plus what human anthropology do you think the picture best represents? Mongoloid or Caucasian?

Only time will tell. ;)

Dundonian. Definately.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6148974/Chinese-scientists-filmed-UFO-for-40-minutes.html

Seems more likely to me that it's bread and circuses.

bit of a joke really - if aliens landed do you really think the leaders of china, russia and usa are going to let some scientist at the UN do the negotiations?!

alien.jpg

When you consider the current research with gene therapy and genetic modification, whats there to say in the future humans have evolved using genetic modification? Note the larger head for a start a clue to a larger brain and thus smarter perhaps.

Likewise also note the absence of genetalia another clue to their level of advancement by not having to procreate in the current sense and also does away with some other ills in society.

Plus what human anthropology do you think the picture best represents? Mongoloid or Caucasian?

Only time will tell. ;)

Neotony - standard human (and dolphin) evoloutionary trait whereby successive generations retain more and more juvenile/foetal characteristics. End result: Gray. No need for genetic mods, time will do it.

Its part of my universal theory of god the universe and us; reincarnation, aliens, god, circular time, teraforming the works. All fits beautifully! Needs some booze to explain properly though...

bit of a joke really - if aliens landed do you really think the leaders of china, russia and usa are going to let some scientist at the UN do the negotiations?!

Guess it depends on whether he outranks them, or comes from a more powerful planet!

No, it's just how news gathering works. Sometimes things get spotted which wouldn't ordinarily be spotted because something similar and striking in nature has come up previously so you get what appears to be a glut of them. These things get reported because the people at news desks are subconsciously looking for them. It's like the dangerous dogs thing; there was never really an increase in dog attacks - nothing particularly significant anyway - but people start looking for that sort of stuff (whether they know it or not) so it gets reported.

Read "the flat earth news" by some bloke who's name I forget now, it's a very interesting book on the subject.

To be fair that was at a time when war was imminent and the broadcast started with an invasion, I hardly think the head of the UN sat down broadcasting to the world that alien life has been discovered and here's some of their X-Factor to watch is going to send everyone into a panic unless it's followed by and their invasion forces will be here within 12 hours and all of our weapons are useless.

alien.jpg

Only time will tell. ;)

whatever they are, they are all nudists.

depends which one.

it's fairly common knowledge that some of this technology was being developed by hitler circa 1940's

...and was transferred to the US(and some also say russia) after the hostilities ended.

even with the highest technology in existence(under-the counter or mainstream),the PTB are going to have serious trouble:

1)copying the "light-based" ones.

2)replicating the sort that are 20 miles across in diameter(complete with propulsion system) and getting them into orbit without anyone noticing.