House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

I'm Now Debt Free Apparently I've Apparently Won £720,000

THE COCA COLA COMPANY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

COCA COLA AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON.

SW1V 3DW UNITED KINGDOM

THE COCA COLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

CONGRATULATION:

We are happy to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held yesterday by Coca-Cola Bottling Company in conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion; your email address has won £720,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS ONLY) on these years Coca Cola Company Promotion 2010 Promotion

However the results were released yesterday and your email address was attached to ticket number (CC6904523) and winning number (BT:12052006/20) The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 39,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 10 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. This Promotion is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This Promotion is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Note that your winning and ticket numbers fall within our Southern African representative in South Africa. In other to claim your £720,000.00 prize winning,which has been deposited with our registered bank in South Africa. However, you will have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of The Coca Cola Company in South Africa for verification and then you will be directed to First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) where a Cash of £720,000.00 has already been deposited in your favors.

Please you are advised to contact our Promotion manager through email or phone for prompt collection of your winning fund. Or call with the following details:

Claim Agent: Mr. Steve Owen

Email:

Phone: +27 731251312

FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM IMMEDIATELY AND SEND IT TO HIM

1, Names in full:…………………...

2. Winning email………………

3, Nationality:……………..

4, Residential Address……

5, Age:………………

6, Sex:………………

7, Fax No:……………..

8, Phone No:…………………

9, Occupation:………………..

10, Amount Won:……………….

Regards,

Mrs. Jennifer Scott

(Lottery coordinator)

My house has just lost £6k in value but now unbelieble I've up £714,000 from a draw I didn't even know I'd entered. Can't wait to get my money....

Not quite sure why Coca Cola would need to team up with BAT to offer this prize it seems an odd combination, but who cares I'm rich now and have no mortgage. :lol::lol::lol:

I've received the same email twice in 2 days. Identical message word for word, but different senders. What a coincidence...

From: Benjamin Khor Wye (Attorney at Law) <benjaminwye@malaysianlaw.my>

I am Benjamin Khor, an attorney at law in Malaysia. A deceased client of mine,who shares the same last name as yours died as the result of a heart-related condition.

I can be reached on (benjaminkh@postafiok.hu) for more information.My late client has a deposit of US17.5 M left behind.

Best regards,

Benjamin Khor Wye.

(Advocate & Solicitor)

+60172718538 / 0060172718538

George C Proctor (Attorney at Law) <georgep@malaysianlaw.my>

I am George Proctor,an attorney at law in Malaysia. A deceased client of mine who shares the same last name as yours died as the result of a heart-related condition.

I can be reached on (proctorgc@postafiok.hu) for more information.My late Client has a deposit of US17.5 M left behind.

Best regards,

George C Proctor

(Attorney at Law).

Tel: +60176193912 / 0060176193912

Guest UK Debt Slave

My house has just lost £6k in value but now unbelieble I've up £714,000 from a draw I didn't even know I'd entered. Can't wait to get my money....

Not quite sure why Coca Cola would need to team up with BAT to offer this prize it seems an odd combination, but who cares I'm rich now and have no mortgage. :lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations!

I get one of these from some Mr Umbungodungo once a month or so

Lucky you.

You're not the only one, though. Last week I received a charming email from a Nigerian chap telling me he wanted to give me several million dollars. All I need to do is send a couple of thousand pounds so the money can be "released" from some bank vault, and once I've done that I'll be considerably richer than you. Bugger austerity.