House Price Crash Forum

Hpc: Short Realistbear Gold Threads

azogar

HOLA441
According to our statistics the abundance of RB gold threads in the main forum has increased substantially over the last few weeks, this is suggesting a top is in and a dramatic decline will soon follow. However, when asked, A. N. Otherposter said that picking tops in a RB Gold thread bubble was dangerous and too expect some volatility for the foreseeable future (possibly forever).

Link

note to mods - just a bit of 'armless :D

HOLA442
HOLA443

Meanwhile, Bell Murfy of GTATA (Gold Thread Anti-Trust Action Committee) has described these claims as ludicrous, speaking at the recent CFTC hearing, he stated:

'to say that there has been an abundance of gold threads in the main forum by RB is a conspiracy and i have the evidence to prove it', thereafter, showing the committee documented proof that the recent run of Gold threads were perpetuated by a cartel of other posters

rb2.jpg

HOLA444
HOLA445

Of course as is often the case, Technical Analysis can show its own picture. Renowned HPC resident T.A.

Expert, Tomato De Leafpicker, reckons that the evidence is there for all to see, but warns the crash in

threads could take years to recover: 'when the tops in, i will short heavily'

rbcurve.gif

ok, ok , i'll stop now, no harm intended RB

HOLA446
A warning was issued today on the blog of Friend Of A Bloke Down The Pub Who Might Know AN Other Poster that anyone shorting RB gold threads risks being wiped out. "As everyone comes to relaise their paper money is worthless the movement of the price of g*ld will send the post rate parabolic"

Seriously though I appreciate the contrarian view - and the buy signals ;).

HOLA447

Meanwhile, Bell Murfy of GTATA (Gold Thread Anti-Trust Action Committee) has described these claims as ludicrous, speaking at the recent CFTC hearing, he stated:

'to say that there has been an abundance of gold threads in the main forum by RB is a conspiracy and i have the evidence to prove it', thereafter, showing the committee documented proof that the recent run of Gold threads were perpetuated by a cartel of other posters

rb2.jpg

:lol:

You're silly.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Shock! I've just seen this posted by RB over on another thread:

I have to admit I was getting fed up and conspiring to buy by Crimbo.

I must have been one of the last bears to turn ever so slightly bullish (Mrs.Bear gettng fed up).

I think I might buy some gold now.

That's my sell signal!

PS Only joking RB - much enjoy your posts, even your quasi-obsessive anti-gold ones ;)