House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken_ichikawa

Sieg Heil!

Did they mention the best bit? You have to pay them £9 for the privilege!!

Think I'll be giving the US a miss for the foreseeable future, glad I've been a few times and lived there a bit so have satisfied my curiosity.

Did they mention the best bit? You have to pay them £9 for the privilege!!

Think I'll be giving the US a miss for the foreseeable future, glad I've been a few times and lived there a bit so have satisfied my curiosity.

Have you informed the US Embassy? - I'm sure they'll be gutted.

:blink:

What's so depresssing is that there are still loads of people who agree with this sort of thing.

As one [british] woman said in an Alex Jones film: "I'm happy to give up my liberty for my freedom." :blink:

Sorry to have to refer to the Wail, but I found this story appalling:

School installs £9,000 facial recognition cameras to stop students turning up late... and teachers could be next target

By Andrew Levy

It could make the time-honoured tradition of taking the school register a thing of the past.

Cutting-edge cameras are being used to scan children’s faces as they enter school.

The face-recognition technology makes sure they have turned up, records whether they were on time or late and keeps an accurate roll call.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317520/School-installs-9k-facial-recognition-cameras-stop-students-turning-late.html#ixzz11fAJwCEO

What's so depresssing is that there are still loads of people who agree with this sort of thing.

It's the:

"If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to hide"

Argument.

Except corruption and misuse, obviously. <_<

As one [british] woman said in an Alex Jones film: "I'm happy to give up my liberty for my freedom." :blink:

Yep. Was in the US recently and pretty shocked by the pics, fingerprints and scans you have to go through. One of my mates totally agreed. The other however has een properly brainwashed. It will stop terrorism. He also thinks if everyone had this done in the World there would be no more crime !!

Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who fall for this shit.

I like Russia today (the Keiser report) and find them far superior to the national disgrace that is the BBC, but then they carry absurd stories like we're facing coldest winter in 1000 years, when 1000 years ago we had vineyards and it was warmer than it is now.

When you say British 'woman', you mean Jackie Smith or clone Harriet Harman, right?

I like Russia today (the Keiser report) and find them far superior to the national disgrace that is the BBC, but then they carry absurd stories like we're facing coldest winter in 1000 years, when 1000 years ago we had vineyards and it was warmer than it is now.

Russia Today was, I suppose, mainly referring to Russia.

I agree with you about RT. It seems that all trhe sensible commentators and analysts, who have been banned from the western MSM turn up on RT.

When you say British 'woman', you mean Jackie Smith or clone Harriet Harman, right?

No, it was a woman selling stuff outside Stockwell Station, shortly after the plods murdered Jean Charles de Menezez.

dontshoot.jpg

BTW, I recently took a trip on the Swanage railway and was delighted to find that they have a little station called Harmans Cross!