House Price Crash Forum

HPC was offline for a short time this morning to allow the developers to install the new update to the forum software. This was necessary for security updates.

If you notice any problems since the update could you please list them in this thread.

Thanks

The Moderators.

While they are still with you >>>

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

fix the blasted 'links' on post pages so they automatically open up a new tab (like the old software used to)

It works on the front page news links but not within forum pages!

It drives me nuts!

Ta v. much

Edited by erranta

Search doesn't seem to work at all

whatever you enter to search for you get "no results found"

This is normal no???

guys, the update isnt working....no house price has crashed since the update....

concerned of Colchester

Under stats the number of views very often is zero (rather than thousands!) Something as obvious and simple as that should work.

Testing the new IP Mobile web interface.

Clicking on a thread takes you to the last page of the thread rather than the first like it did before. Just an observation.

I don't have an image/avatar on the IP version yet other posters do and often they are different from their full version board posts.

On the face of it, it looks and feels better than the other mobile version and using the full version on an iPhone. :)

What happened to the IP Board Mobile skin?! It has changed completely and is awful. It now shows images (not good if you're reading at work) and ctrl-clicking the links for the threads to open new tabs is broken. When ctrl-clicking there seems to be an onclick event that is navigating the active tab to the link destination as well as the newly opened tab. Please fix or it will drive me mad.

Keep reporting any faults found . The developers will be checking this thread again tomorrow.

The Chris Parker link on front page link =

PWP - 403 Error

You are not authorized to view this page

This site is forbidden for you to see.

Where has the lo-fi version gone? IP Mobile is crap and avatars defeats the object of just being text. Lo-fi was plain but very simple and lets face it, perfect for reading at work.

Please can we have it back?

Secondly, I can't edit posts in IP Mobile and also on the forum page I can't click anywhere without it going into a random thread nearby. Why can't just the actual thread titles be hyperlinked, not the white space?

I don't know if it is related or not but I can now edit my posts with Firefox! I can hide my illiteracy again. Thanks for the change.

Could you link to the thread please till I see it.

Presume this is what you mean - the link result from clicking "watch Chris Parker" from HPC front/intro page

http://www.parkerchris.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/vocationvocationvocation.html

Presume this is what you mean - the link result from clicking "watch Chris Parker" from HPC front/intro page

http://www.parkerchris.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/vocationvocationvocation.html

Manage Friends fails to list friends.

Search doesn't against posts and topics doesn't work at all

list of posts / topics in user profile returns javascript action failed popup