House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reck B

Radio 5 Live Yesterday

Was listening to Drive last night and they were discussing if pensioners should be protected from losing benefits. Some agreed (those that have planned and can provide for themselves) but most were against it (leechers)

One old lady was asked if she would be willing to pay for the TV licence instead of getting it free.

She said "if i had to pay for my TV licence, I would have to change which sky package I was on."

Un******ingbelievable.

ahaha She said "if i had to pay for my TV licence, I would have to change which sky package I was on."

You can't make this stuff up. Let em' burn.

Was listening to Drive last night and they were discussing if pensioners should be protected from losing benefits. Some agreed (those that have planned and can provide for themselves) but most were against it (leechers)

One old lady was asked if she would be willing to pay for the TV licence instead of getting it free.

She said "if i had to pay for my TV licence, I would have to change which sky package I was on."

Un******ingbelievable.

Un******ingbelievable. should have just kept churning kids out one @ 50 then another @60 then would have been paid 10times sky package cost with child benefit- just no idea about financial planning these oldies

Remember - you should always refer to Sky as "Council TV" whenever you discuss it in public.

Not my idea (someone on these forums years ago) but a good one.

Buckers

...and the BBC ..Eastern Bloc......?....which would you prefer..?.... :rolleyes: