House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccc

Another Example Of The Sexist Nation We Live In

N Dubz drummer on probation

The former drummer of award-winning band N-Dubz has been given six months probation for sexually assaulting two women in Glasgow.

the 25-year-old was also placed on the sex offenders register for six months.

She said Fagan put his arms over their shoulders and started leading them up the stairway at the students union.It was here that Fagan touched both of the women's bottoms and grabbed at one of the woman's breasts.

Now this bloke is quite possibly a knob. And I also don't think blokes can go around grabbing birds as they like. HOWEVER 'sexual assault' ?! Sex offender ?! WTF :o

This happens to blokes all over the country every second of every day of every year. In front of the public, in front of Police, literally everywhere. Especially when they are out wearing a kilt or when they are a member of some sort of strip group or the likes.

Ah - but this is ok !! Why ? Because the men enjoy it , because they are asking for it !! Well you know what many don't

You say something similar about girls asking for it - and what sort of reaction would you get.

Any bird in this country who seriously thinks things are stacked against them, simply due to thir sex, are completely delusional.

Birds in this country have it easy. Interestingly I reckon most actually realise this. They don't want it getting out though. Better to play the poor wee victim. Easier to get things your way.

PS - This is not a rant against all birds in general. Just against the ******** we are served in the press daily about how poor wee woman are hard done by in the UK. Complete nonsense.

The former drummer of award-winning band N-Dubz has been given six months probation for sexually assaulting two women in Glasgow.

Jesus! Has he never been there before? :huh:

Under the assumption that the newspaper article is accurate...

He does indeed sound like a bit of a c0ck.

But, for chrissake, he touched their bottoms and touched one of their breasts but then desisted when asked. A drummer from a band invites 2 girls to party after the gig...were they imagining tea and scones rather than pin the tail on the donkey? ;)

That this amounted to a conviction of sexual assault just belittles real sexual assault, and if the experiences of my female friends at uni were anything to go by, the real thing is common enough.

What a waste of court time and public money.

I agree this is getting a bit silly... touching someone's bum and then stopping when asked and he's a sex offender? :huh:

I have noticed that there are quite a few TV ads where women are ogling men, but if the tables were turned the ASA phone lines would be red hot with feminists complaining about the objectification of women. The way things are going, you'll be frightened to chat a women up in case she takes offence and you end up on the sex offender's register.

Yep. Gone way too far IMO. In fact reading the story again I am not even sure he touched her tit ?

"grabbed at one of the woman's breasts"

Either way it's clearly a very minor occurance. This sort of stuff happened at my school all the time. Both ways !!

Honestly if this makes you a sex offender then I should be on the register about 300 times !! In fact so should most birds I have ever met.

Are there any birds reading this per chance ? Would be interested to hear a female point of view. I imagine birds find this sort of thing ridiculous as well.

Its worse in some american states.

If you are a man who urinate's in a public place, even a bush or drain (as im sure many of us have on drunken nights out) that is in a public place 'ie, most places' they can put you on the sex offenders list. And thanks to Megans law, your name will appear alongside serial child rapists that any unhinged joe can see.

Yep. Gone way too far IMO. In fact reading the story again I am not even sure he touched her tit ?

"grabbed at one of the woman's breasts"

Either way it's clearly a very minor occurance. This sort of stuff happened at my school all the time. Both ways !!

Honestly if this makes you a sex offender then I should be on the register about 300 times !! In fact so should most birds I have ever met.

Are there any birds reading this per chance ? Would be interested to hear a female point of view. I imagine birds find this sort of thing ridiculous as well.

The ultimate result of 60 years of, industry led, feminism. Women have the right to everything and responsibility for nothing. Or so they believe.

This reminds me of the Health and Safety at work Act, where you and your employer have a responsibility to ensure your own safety, and that of others around you.

Is sloping of backstage with a serial 'player' ensuring your own safety, if you have no, erm...well exactly?

Ranting aside, it does sound like there must be more to this, the kiddie fiddlers register FFS. :blink:

Actually, I was just thinking (Iknow :rolleyes: ) this is the kind of thing that, whilst not making it cool, will dilute some of the rightful disgust aimed at those on the register.