House Price Crash Forum

How The Ruddy Nora Does Lembit Opik Do It?

Dave Beans

after having watched him on Come Dine With Me, I concluded he just chases any skirt he half fancies and doesn't largely discriminate; statistically speaking he will win some of them some of the time

He can breath through his ears?!

I remember when 21 year olds looked like 21 years old.

To be fair she does seem to have an odd taste in men. Her first boyfriend was a Zulu and now she's with an Opik.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1317491/Ex-Mp-Lembit-Opik-reveals-new-21-year-old-girlfriend-father-isnt-happy.html

The bloke with the wonky mush seems to have a string of younger ladies after him...

if you would like to emulate his success with younger ladies , I would suggest that i would suggest that refraining from using language like "ruddy nora" would be a good start!

Gordon Bennet you arn't half a berk sometimes dave you have to start to lern to talk street innit an i ai'nt got time to be schoolin ya.

:lol::)

if you would like to emulate his success with younger ladies , I would suggest that i would suggest that refraining from using language like "ruddy nora" would be a good start!

Gordon Bennet you arn't half a berk sometimes dave you have to start to lern to talk street innit an i ai'nt got time to be schoolin ya.

:lol::)

Yr rht thr...Yv gt 2 gt dwn wth th kds...yo...

Fair play to the guy - you only live once and he's having a good time.

I bet most replies denouncing him are from:

- middle aged women who wish they were young again

- middle aged men who wish they could attract young women

Archived