House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

How The Ruddy Nora Does Lembit Opik Do It?

after having watched him on Come Dine With Me, I concluded he just chases any skirt he half fancies and doesn't largely discriminate; statistically speaking he will win some of them some of the time

He can breath through his ears?!

I remember when 21 year olds looked like 21 years old.

To be fair she does seem to have an odd taste in men. Her first boyfriend was a Zulu and now she's with an Opik.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1317491/Ex-Mp-Lembit-Opik-reveals-new-21-year-old-girlfriend-father-isnt-happy.html

The bloke with the wonky mush seems to have a string of younger ladies after him...

if you would like to emulate his success with younger ladies , I would suggest that i would suggest that refraining from using language like "ruddy nora" would be a good start!

Gordon Bennet you arn't half a berk sometimes dave you have to start to lern to talk street innit an i ai'nt got time to be schoolin ya.

:lol::)

if you would like to emulate his success with younger ladies , I would suggest that i would suggest that refraining from using language like "ruddy nora" would be a good start!

Gordon Bennet you arn't half a berk sometimes dave you have to start to lern to talk street innit an i ai'nt got time to be schoolin ya.

:lol::)

Yr rht thr...Yv gt 2 gt dwn wth th kds...yo...

you just need a lot of confidence, a bit of money and a large dick. Thats all most young women want. Ask Aunt Jess.

Fair play to the guy - you only live once and he's having a good time.

I bet most replies denouncing him are from:

- middle aged women who wish they were young again

- middle aged men who wish they could attract young women