Rapid Global Warming In Greenland

Pick It Down

HOLA441
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

Weather patterns changing, temperatures rising, sea levels rising displacing millions of people......... 50" LED TVs at Tesco £2000! oh and my house is still worth £500K.... no worries

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Weather patterns changing, temperatures rising, sea levels rising displacing millions of people......... 50" LED TVs at Tesco £2000! oh and my house is still worth £500K.... no worries

I live on the coast. If the sea level was rising there would be no beach left. Still looks the same to me.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

how does data from Greenland show what is happening globally?

because it shows where they are getting their figures from, how screwed up they are and how easy they are to manipulate and show warming where there was none. This must be a glowball issue, they're all at it.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

because it shows where they are getting their figures from, how screwed up they are and how easy they are to manipulate and show warming where there was none. This must be a glowball issue, they're all at it.

http://www.onlineprnews.com/news/63819-1285412617-greenland-real-estate-for-sale-is-golden-chance-for-local-and-foreign-investors.html

Why not buy property in Greenland ?

As the link says

Greenland property is a golden chance for local and foreign buyers :lol:

Buy with Doctor Taylor White who also happens to live in Panama city in South America

He also has a PHD or rather this means that he is after tax- cuts ,gangsters ,murder's etc

Always hide behind an educated certificate it always makes your fraud seem at least respectable

Panama City 25/09/10

HOLA4418

Why's it not connected to the rest of the series?

Anyway, good news for Greenland. It can return back to the warmer greener country it was when it was discovered and first earned its self explanatory name.

I bet you believe all the estate agents spin you read :lol:

Eric the Red named Greenland (Groundland) so to make it sound more attractive than it really was and attract settlers. ;)

HOLA4419

I live on the coast. If the sea level was rising there would be no beach left. Still looks the same to me.

So do I, every time I go there it's the same,

Still reckon it is the most important subject of all though....... after Felicity Kendall that is

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

That would be spiffing if any of it was actually happening.

There are paintings of the Tower of London hundreds of years old and the water levels are identical to the current level.

Coastal erosion and plate tectonics result in the sea level appearing to rise in certain areas when the land is actually eroding or being subducted under another tectonic plate.

And the reason people are being displaced by flooding is because massive population growth has resulted in people living on extremely marginal land that they never had to live on before - coupled with deforestation this then causes flooding - sea level has nothing to do with it at all.

HOLA4422

I bet you believe all the estate agents spin you read :lol:

Eric the Red named Greenland (Groundland) so to make it sound more attractive than it really was and attract settlers. ;)

The Viking settlement of Greenland is a well documented historical fact

The climate has always and will always change

Whatever we do or don't do

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Have you noticed the beach getting closer? ;)

No but the 'Mont Blanc' seems to be growing in height !

Having said that when you see it everyday like i do, even to the point where you no longer notice it anymore(a blind eye)

Very little seems to have changed in the alps

Archived