House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

privatefraser

Why Is Cricket So Popular All Of A Sudden ?

cricket is a good drink in the sun.The added bonus is that Sven can't pick the team

Guest Bart of Darkness

I've never tried watching cricket while drunk.

Got to be an improvement over viewing it sober.

Still the best cure for insomnia there is though (with the possible exception of golf).

Come on you Aussies! :P

Guest muttley
Perhaps I shouldn`t admit this, but watching David Gower when completely stoned was one of my best sporting experiences. Truly one of the finest ever...

Are you Phil Tufnell?

Perhaps I shouldn`t admit this, but watching David Gower when completely stoned was one of my best sporting experiences. Truly one of the finest ever...

Class !

I used to be dismissive of cricket - until my student days. It's the perfect sport for the idle layabout !!

Get up at ten-ish, do a couple of hours. Have some lunch when they do. Couple of hours in the avo, stop for tea. Couple more hours then it's time for The Simpsons.

:D

Many an essay written in the good company of Aggers and Co.