House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Felicity Kendal - Would You?

Is it less of a taboo for a younger woman to go out with a much older man, than it is for a much older woman to go for a much younger man?

She used to live just up the road from me and I remember when I was about 16 she was voted rear of the year. A little too old for me now but back in her day and my youth.

Lets just say that I thought she deserved that award many times back then :lol:

I dont think it matters in this day and age, why restrict it to just a man and woman?

Why not an older man with a younger man or an older women with a younger woman? ;)

Horses for course in my books as long as all parties are consenting whats up with any of the above? :)

True...I think Stephen Fry is going out with a 25 year old (or something like that)...

"Felicity Kendal" is a service area on the M6! :huh:

She used to live just up the road from me and I remember when I was about 16 she was voted rear of the year. A little too old for me now but back in her day and my youth.

Lets just say that I thought she deserved that award many times back then :lol:

Ach - there's no such thing as too old - get out there and grab a granny.

:D

There's many a good tune played on an old fiddle

Like guitars, they can dry out like a prune & start cracking in centrally heated houses!

My old man fancied the pants off her decades back - he's now over 70!

Ach - there's no such thing as too old - get out there and grab a granny.

:D

I caught an episode of Rosemary and Thyme a year or three back and apart from the acting being quite shocking, you really did notice how much Felicity has aged. Still think she looks great for her age and her rear is still better than many girls 30 + years her junior. How cool would it be for a woman of her age being polled on a forum asking wether blokes would give you one or not :lol:

Good for her.

Some wide variations in the estimates of SK's age, somewhere between 58 and 68!

Felicity, ah Felicity. I would, I would. :wub:

Am I the only one to have fancied Margot then?

No you're not.SK..possibly the worst DJ ever.Infantile attempted humour.Utterly formulaic and devoid of wit.And while I am on the subject does anyone even smile at that Michael McIntyre?