House Price Crash Forum
Democorruptcy

Real Estate Downfall

The Downfall film about Hitler is on tonight was just checking to make sure it was that film and stumbled across a couple of parodies:

Real estate

Gordon Brown

Probably posted on here before but I hadn't seen them and maybe some others haven't.

The Downfall film about Hitler is on tonight was just checking to make sure it was that film and stumbled across a couple of parodies:

Real estate

Gordon Brown

Probably posted on here before but I hadn't seen them and maybe some others haven't.

Brilliant film. Almost makes you feel sorry for Hitler.

could anyone do a parody version of the recent 10:10 sicko climate warming film?

perhaps with the youtube video of the head of 10:10 organisation explaining her own carbon footprint before exploding? and mentioning the director of the film's 3 houses?

And, in all fairness, this should be made the official last Hitler parody -

(now let's see if the thread gets move to 'Off Topic' :rolleyes: )

Edited by JohnG

could anyone do a parody version of the recent 10:10 sicko climate warming film?

perhaps with the youtube video of the head of 10:10 organisation explaining her own carbon footprint before exploding? and mentioning the director of the film's 3 houses?

if you want to create the dialogue and the info required that would be my pleasure pm me with the script and give me a day to knock out the video.

Real estate

Gordon Brown

It was so funny my 10 year old was laughing, good one :lol:

Real estate

hi

the Real Estate is an oldie-but-a-goodie. Always nice to be reminded.

The line "I'm going to miss those granite countertops" always cracks me up! :)