House Price Crash Forum

New Poll Gives Labour First Lead In Three Years

Tired of Waiting

HOLA441

I can, this government will be very unpopular in 4 years time. I don't see them doing enough to change things, this country will just lurch forward in a zombie state.

4 years?

Fresh election within 18 months more like and a clear labour win. Then it's public sector bingo with monopoly money again.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I still don't really understand what you mean-do you mean how many other papers reported this poll?

It doesn't work like that-each newspaper commissions the pollster to do a poll so only that paper publishes it.

Yes, that's what I meant, it just doesn't seem big news and the polls mean nothing for the next 4 years

Especially with all the changes the coutnry will have to go through

HOLA443

4 years?

Fresh election within 18 months more like and a clear labour win. Then it's public sector bingo with monopoly money again.

Christ, if that happens we really will be fooked

HOLA444

Christ, if that happens we really will be fooked

It's inevitable, theres way to many people sucking on the public teat, from bankers to chavs and they'll vote for the economically inept lefty dipshits in the hope of keeping the payouts rolling.

HOLA445
HOLA446

I'd much prefer not to have a Tory-left government if the alternative had a clue about it being important that the numbers add up (and weren't such a bunch of nannying control-freaks), and that money is best spent on something useful. It's downright depressing how many people don't seem to be able to get their heads around the very simple idea that the country was spending way above its means and could no way carry on doing so. Why is that so hard to grasp? How can people really live in such a cloud cuckoo land as to be blind to that?

HOLA447

I can, this government will be very unpopular in 4 years time. I don't see them doing enough to change things, this country will just lurch forward in a zombie state.

....by 'taking the bull by the horns' and tackling the deficit the coalition are doing the right thing ....Gordo allowed the sore to grow and fester....the coalition are not doing this for popularity or ideology reasons as the infested left claim....it will be unpopular and they don't expect any guarantees of re election ....but watch the UK ratings drop when the loony left backed by losers gain foothold..... :rolleyes:

HOLA448

4 years?

I doubt it, the coalition seems pretty stable at the moment, can't see whats going to change that, the cuts are not that massive as to cause a rift.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

I doubt it, the coalition seems pretty stable at the moment, can't see whats going to change that, the cuts are not that massive as to cause a rift.

You mean the cuts aren't large enough to stop tyhem being bankrupt?

:)

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I find that whole Nulabour crew annoying just to look at them.

The creepiest and most obnoxious of them all is the Balls creature. I would but Ed next followed by the Harpie. Ed is a political big head of the worst kind. No experience doing anything and as pompous as the worst ass I have ever seen in politics. Brown was not so much annoying as puzzling--how could such a person be elected to high office lacking social skills and economic aptitude.

I think Straw, Johnson et. al. are all in a state of bewildered shock. The other Milliband did well to get out of it and lay low for a couple of years. Shrewd move IMO and one that could put him in power one day--perhaps not Number 10 but someting worthwhile.

HOLA4416

Yep you're right and what's more if the people of the U.K are fickle enough to realise what Brown did and vote them in again then they deserve what they get.

I have been to some poor parts of this world, but even in these places the population seems to know about the value of monet. It truly saddens me that a large percentage of our population seems to think it can be conjured up from thin air to keep them in their unearned standard of living.

HOLA4417

I have been to some poor parts of this world, but even in these places the population seems to know about the value of monet. It truly saddens me that a large percentage of our population seems to think it can be conjured up from thin air to keep them in their unearned standard of living.

But *it is* conjured out of thin air :lol:

HOLA4418
Guest UK Debt Slave

Vote Labour! Oh no there isn't an Election for another 4 1/2 years damn!

and from such impartial sources too!

Well yeah! Like, hardly worth taking seriously

The British public would never vote Labour again after the mess Blair and McRuin left behind..........would they????????

(Tongue in cheek alert)

HOLA4419
Guest UK Debt Slave

I find that whole Nulabour crew annoying just to look at them.

The creepiest and most obnoxious of them all is the Balls creature. I would but Ed next followed by the Harpie. Ed is a political big head of the worst kind. No experience doing anything and as pompous as the worst ass I have ever seen in politics. Brown was not so much annoying as puzzling--how could such a person be elected to high office lacking social skills and economic aptitude.

I think Straw, Johnson et. al. are all in a state of bewildered shock. The other Milliband did well to get out of it and lay low for a couple of years. Shrewd move IMO and one that could put him in power one day--perhaps not Number 10 but someting worthwhile.

Ghastly Marxist scumbags, all of them

And the Tories are little better.

David Milliband will move onto other things. I'm sure he will end up in a far more lucrative position than PM of our fifth rate, tin-pot, bankrupt numptie state.

He has the 'opportunist' aura about him, much like Bliar. He's just going to have to work at it harder witjout the kudos of having been UK's PM.

Ed Milliabnd looks hopelessly inadequate for the task. What a shame! (cynicism alert)

HOLA4420

Ghastly Marxist scumbags, all of them

And the Tories are little better.

David Milliband will move onto other things. I'm sure he will end up in a far more lucrative position than PM of our fifth rate, tin-pot, bankrupt numptie state.

He has the 'opportunist' aura about him, much like Bliar. He's just going to have to work at it harder witjout the kudos of having been UK's PM.

Ed Milliabnd looks hopelessly inadequate for the task. What a shame! (cynicism alert)

leon.jpg

quote `he`s not my @@@@ing Grandad, and I`ll send send anybody who says otherwise to the gulag`...... Edvanovich Milliband

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Well yeah! Like, hardly worth taking seriously

The British public would never vote Labour again after the mess Blair and McRuin left behind..........would they????????

(Tongue in cheek alert)

if Louis Walsh, Simon Cowell and Danni Minogue told them to, they'd walk off a cliff

HOLA4423

Its not much of a poll lead is it, considering the state of the economy, a shiny new leader & blanket coverage of the Labour conference? I just can't see Labour winning the next election.

I think the most puzzling thing is that despite Labour's disastrous time in government, and by now very obvious calamitous legacy, they are in the lead now. That is the unsettling, disturbing, scary thing.

In the next 4 years the most probable is that the voters will increasingly blame the Coalition government for the cuts and hard times. :(

Sad. Very very sad.

Tragic actually.

HOLA4424

I think the most puzzling thing is that despite Labour's disastrous time in government, and by now very obvious calamitous legacy, they are in the lead now. That is the unsettling, disturbing, scary thing.

In the next 4 years the most probable is that the voters will increasingly blame the Coalition government for the cuts and hard times. :(

Sad. Very very sad.

Tragic actually.

It's truly depressing, although the Coalition hasn't done a very good job so far of making the blame stick where it belongs. Were Labour still blaming the Tories for everything even by the time they left office so had had plenty of time to fix it?

Still, the Coalition needs to make a good job of fixing things and not just keeping their friends rich whilst screwing everyone else more than necessary.

HOLA4425

It's truly depressing, although the Coalition hasn't done a very good job so far of making the blame stick where it belongs. Were Labour still blaming the Tories for everything even by the time they left office so had had plenty of time to fix it?

Still, the Coalition needs to make a good job of fixing things and not just keeping their friends rich whilst screwing everyone else more than necessary.

Spot on, seems they just want to keep the status quo and not rock the boat to much. Oh well, it's their own fault.

Archived