House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

This Is More Like It. Can't Sell Your House Then Reduce It!

Not a bad spot and I would say it now represents good value. Put the price down and now the seller is pulling the strings...

One round the corner from me was 250000 a year ago then 235 then 225 then 215 then 200 now 189000 still cant sell, 4 bed semi 5 min walk from hospital.

One round the corner from me was 250000 a year ago then 235 then 225 then 215 then 200 now 189000 still cant sell, 4 bed semi 5 min walk from hospital.

It is still less than a 25% drop and it is still a lot of money. I am assuming you mean the same area as the original post in which case it is not a high earning area and £190k probably means a high earning individual/couple. I have seen a lot of properties where the sellers have neglected their market. A lot of sellers could not have afforded their properties at their asking prices. Yet they somehow think that people just like them, will be able to find the money they couldn't. I think one might summarise this as a failure in the teaching of logical thought!

A lot of sellers could not have afforded their properties at their asking prices. Yet they somehow think that people just like them, will be able to find the money they couldn't. I think one might summarise this as a failure in the teaching of logical thought!

This is a really, really excellent point and one of the main reasons houses aren't selling.

I was almost tempted myself it is indeed a lovely property. Like you I hope to get a chance of something like that in my area but I don't know if I'll live that long :)

:P you were meant to say...

It is just a matter of time, keep up the faith!

:rolleyes: