House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reck B

Corporation Tax Bill Due 1St October

just about to BACS £40k to HMRC for this years corporation tax bill. I trust they will use it wisely for the good of the country. I suspect this plus the other £50k+ we will have paid in NI contributions, VAT etc will go a long way in paying about 5 minutes interest on government debt.

**cries**

I could get one of these for about £40k

VW_california_van.jpg

You can pay it off in installments if it will hurt your cash flow. I'm like you paying more in corporation tax than many earn in a year.

We're good for cash. In fact before the interest rates plummeted we'd have paid this off with interest on company savings (currently earning 0.05%)

**cries again**

I could get one of these for about £40k

VW_california_van.jpg

Why don't you? Buy one and drive off into the Sunset.

Dreading my first corporation tax bill, it's gonna break my heart!

Why don't you? Buy one and drive off into the Sunset.

Dreading my first corporation tax bill, it's gonna break my heart!

You'll actually be happy to hear that it covers 2 hours of our national borrowing (assuming £165 billion per year.)

You'll actually be happy to hear that it covers 2 hours of our national borrowing (assuming £165 billion per year.)

Glad to have been of service for those 2 hours.

I've been putting mine into gold since bullionvault opened all those years ago, plus it takes the money out of circulation so the banks cant recklessly lend it out.

What are the rules on companies putting savings into gold?

We're good for cash. In fact before the interest rates plummeted we'd have paid this off with interest on company savings (currently earning 0.05%)

**cries again**

A properly run business, nice :).