House Price Crash Forum
R K

Which Bank Will Banana Boy Go To Work For?

I reckon he'll follow his mentor Tony to JP Morgan.

pg-4-miliband-harma_462925t.jpg

The moment he cracked: David Milband asks Harriet Harman, 'You voted for Iraq, why are you clapping?'

Priceless! For everything else ..............there's BanksterCard!

He's playing the long game. He'll wait until Ed loses the next election then run for leader again. As a backbencher he'll not get blamed for the election defeat and will be a shoe-in next time round.

He's playing the long game. He'll wait until Ed loses the next election then run for leader again. As a backbencher he'll not get blamed for the election defeat and will be a shoe-in next time round.

It's amazing how very few people get this, isn't it?

Losing on Saturday will probably be the defining point of his life; 2015 he takes over NuLab after they narrowly lose to a Conservative majority, Argentina doesn't invade the Falklands & (Davey) Milliband rises to Prime Minister still in his early 50s.

The pendulum swings, and so it goes ...

Some guy on R4 this evening was saying what a great ambasador to the US he'd be. Or maybe do a Kinnock and be something big in Brussels.

He's one of the political establishment though, so he'll not starve.

Yep, that's where all the Zionists go. <_<

Oooooh, you anti-semite. How dare you!

Saw Hilary Clinton on the TV earlier giving it large about not tolerating human rights abuses, with reference to Iran of course. We really are living in 1984.

Some guy on R4 this evening was saying what a great ambasador to the US he'd be. Or maybe do a Kinnock and be something big in Brussels.

He's one of the political establishment though, so he'll not starve.

Amazing how simply being an MP and even foreign secretary required no qualifications atall! It's hard to understand why ex well known MP's are so sought after in the world of banking or commerce. That is until you see those films of people like Byers offering to get commerce right into govt ready to sign bi buck contracts. Hopefully, this time round there will be none due to cuts.

It's amazing how very few people get this, isn't it?

Losing on Saturday will probably be the defining point of his life; 2015 he takes over NuLab after they narrowly lose to a Conservative majority, Argentina doesn't invade the Falklands & (Davey) Milliband rises to Prime Minister still in his early 50s.

The pendulum swings, and so it goes ...

If you're playing the long game it doesn't do to be seen as a sore (and bitter) loser.

2015 he takes over NuLab after they narrowly lose to a Conservative majority

If the coalition do indeed do "the right thing" for the country, expect them to be out of office after the next election.

If you're playing the long game it doesn't do to be seen as a sore (and bitter) loser.

I think he tried his very best not to show it :)

If the coalition do indeed do "the right thing" for the country, expect them to be out of office after the next election.

It will be staggering if you're not right, Bart.

There was a picture on a few news websites (apologies, I don't know how to copy them onto here) in which he was with his wife in a doorway. It was only after I read the caption that I realised it wasn't his mum. To be fair to the loser, he doesn't look a day over 30. But his wife could easily be in her late 50s.

I would imagine he's probably going to spend a fair bit of time now getting all that doo-dar he's been holding off from for the sake of his career. God knows, I would. As a rising political star he would have been fighting them off with a shitty stick for the last few years. But will those lovely dewey-skinned interns still be interested in him now?

Or will his brother be phoning him up on his mobile saying: "Hi Dave, I'm just hanging out the back of that girl Jenny who helped your leadership campaign. It's ace!" I know I would be. Arf arf.