House Price Crash Forum

Lovely House In Cumbria Going For £35K

HOLA441
HOLA442

do you mean it is low for cumbria

or it is not low for cumbria, dont know what you mean, sorry if i am thick, or sound stupid like i am from west cumbria :D

:D Entirely my fault - sorry if I am thick, but I am from South Cumbria.

I meant it isn't that low for Cumbria, as in it isn't as expensive as other parts of the country and £35k isn't that unusual, albeit not for houses with the same celebrity cachet this one has.

HOLA443
HOLA444

:D Entirely my fault - sorry if I am thick, but I am from South Cumbria.

I meant it isn't that low for Cumbria, as in it isn't as expensive as other parts of the country and £35k isn't that unusual, albeit not for houses with the same celebrity cachet this one has.

there are not many houses in south cumbria, for 35k, ones in town centres, that were about 10 and 15k only 7 years ago, , but i think it will get back to the many houses for the 35k mark, and possibly back down to the 20k mark

Edited by James Toney

HOLA445

Much closer to home, I wonder how the several places that Denis Nilson lived in in London are affected by his underfloor graves, back garden crematoria, and kitchens used to deflesh his victims?

I lived within a hundred metres or so of Dennis Nilsen’s Muswell Hill flat, albeit 15–20 years after his trial. I assume his exact flat still existed – certainly no house in Cranley Gardens had been demolished (à la Fred West) – and even small flats commanded very high prices while I was there. So I don’t think the grisly past had any effect at all on the prime North London property in that area!