House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R K

Cherry Goes Dating - The Masked Tulip Special

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tz2h4

Especially for you The Masked Tulip.

They're all quite bonkers (obviously) but if time is limited you mustn't miss 'Esther' from 46 minutes.

She goes all Alan Partridge (the one where he was stalked) on this poor guy she's only met once before as she lures him into her Valentine's Day night in for two.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tz2h4

Especially for you The Masked Tulip.

They're all quite bonkers (obviously) but if time is limited you mustn't miss 'Esther' from 46 minutes.

She goes all Alan Partridge (the one where he was stalked) on this poor guy she's only met once before as she lures him into her Valentine's Day night in for two.

I saw this yesterday. The tumour woman was quite sweet, good that she found someone; as for the others... hard to understand these womenfolk!

Esther was completely bonkers - that was a scary moment in her 'parlour'. What man wouldn't have freaked? noticed she had a cat, always a bad sign.

Ha, i watched this. They keep advertising 'cherry does this, cherry f@cks a horse, cherry crashes a car etc etc in between family guy. I finally gave in and watched. Wish they would leave stuff like this to MTV.

The MILF woman got it together. The Barbie doll needs to pick her pace up, the skinny black haired crazy women comes across as desperate. Obviously she wanted love and forcing people into relationships is the last way to go about it. Also she should get her teeth fixed. Frankly, people as happy/bubbly as that scare the sh1t out of me. You know people who are really positive and energetic have massive miserable periods and are prone to mood swings. She'll probably commit suicide sadly.

I saw this yesterday. The tumour woman was quite sweet, good that she found someone; as for the others... hard to understand these womenfolk!

Esther was completely bonkers - that was a scary moment in her 'parlour'. What man wouldn't have freaked? noticed she had a cat, always a bad sign.

Yes you're quite right. Tumour woman was quite sweet. Apologies to her.

Also there was a black woman on there. Nothing wrong with that, but i got the opinion she was just there to fill the BBCs equality quotas.

Did she even go dating?!

And the kids in the mall. Again, more pointless box ticking minority quotas.

Also there was a black woman on there. Nothing wrong with that, but i got the opinion she was just there to fill the BBCs equality quotas.

Did she even go dating?!

She was the one with the secret personality profiling charts on each of the men she'd dated with the compatibility graph she updated throughout their relationships. It seemed to be that when the bloke's chart diverged she dumped them :blink:

The only one I'd actually want to go out with was Cherry - and she's married with sprog. :P

Did she even go dating?!

I felt sorry for her because her husband was missing presumed dead in the tsunami (though a nasty part of me did wonder whether he saw that as the perfect opportunity to get shot of her...). She'd obviously gone a bit peculiar because she was drawing graphs etc of relationships and doing spreadsheets about the dates she'd been on.

Esther was bonkers. Very, very scary - the way her face changed when that Gary Wilmot bloke didn't reciprocate her was frightening. I know there's a lot of religion-bashing on this site that I don't always agree with, but we learned that Esther had been very pious as a young woman and to be honest, it didn't surprise me.

She was the one with the secret personality profiling charts on each of the men she'd dated with the compatibility graph she updated throughout their relationships. It seemed to be that when the bloke's chart diverged she dumped them :blink:

Ah, yes i remember now. I got the feeling she'd only be happy by reanimating her dead husbands rotting corpse!

Ah, yes i remember now. I got the feeling she'd only be happy by reanimating her dead husbands rotting corpse!

To be fair to her, she kept her composure when she talked about his death. I'm sure the presenter was hoping for a blub-fest at that bit.