House Price Crash Forum

Myleene Klass Offered "sex" Contract

HOLA441

Seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up.

Sex cotract

"The former Hearsay singer, 32, said the well-known celebrity made his move over a lunch meeting around six months ago.

Miss Klass sparked a mystery earlier this year when she revealed she was sent suggestive text messages by a major Hollywood star.

But the pregnant mother-of-one, who is engaged to Graham Quinn, said she shunned the celebrity because she did not want to be a marriage wrecker.

She said: "About six months ago, a newly married Hollywood star asked me to sign some kind of sex contract with him. I just thought: "Mate, which planet are you from?

"I met him a few times and when I went to interview him it was like something out of a film.

"We were having lunch and as the starter arrived he launched into it. I was like: 'Bugger I've got main and dessert to go - I'm stuck here!'

"Then his PA came over with a confidentiality contract. I just thought: 'Oh my God, your poor wife.'

"I don't want to be a marriage wrecker."

In July this year, Myleene claimed she has been offered "more than the interview" by three separate stars.

She said: "One would bring down Hollywood if the story ever got out. I still have the text, because he is not pinning that on me thank you very much.

"One even had a wife and child. It's just sad, everyone thinks the grass is always greener."

But Miss Klass, who is the face of retailer Marks and Spencer, said she couldn't be tempted to cheat - even by a Hollywood superstar.

She added: "Look at all these break-ups and cheating at the moment. I value what I have and I'm not going to worry about complicated things at the moment.

"Sometimes you've just got to realise this is the best, and just keep making it better.""

At least the chaps in question have impeccable taste.

HOLA442

so let me get this straight - she's engaged, she doesn't want to be a marriage wrecker - yet she went for a meeting. no, she went for lunch after a suggestive text and then decided no thanks.

either she's telling the truth and the superstar she was hoping for wasn't johnny depp like she'd been hoping but michael caine.

or she's skint and getting all the columns inches she can.

i suspect the latter.

HOLA443

She is talking clearly up her own arsehole and, as others have pointed out, she went to no fewer than three of these meetings.

This quote sums it up for me best:

"One would bring down Hollywood if the story ever got out"

100% nonsense. She thinks some dirty text offering a filthy sex act, to a former pop band member, from some 'A' list Hollywood star is going to - 'bring down Hollywood' !!

Get a grip of yourself luv. The Presdident of the US spurted his love porridge all over an interns face in the Oval Office - then denied it on TV when everyone knew it was the truth. That didn't take down the US Government now did it.

The desperation of these people for space in shitty newspapers is really quite sad and pathetic.

HOLA444

so let me get this straight - she's engaged, she doesn't want to be a marriage wrecker - yet she went for a meeting. no, she went for lunch after a suggestive text and then decided no thanks.

either she's telling the truth and the superstar she was hoping for wasn't johnny depp like she'd been hoping but michael caine.

i suspect the latter.

Er, yeah. Or maybe she was there interviewing them for the One show or in some other professional capacity and couldn't get out of it?!?

HOLA445

Er, yeah. Or maybe she was there interviewing them for the One show or in some other professional capacity and couldn't get out of it?!?

Quite possibly. So anyway what is the point of her coming out in the media and telling everyone about it ? She has stated she is not going to name them. She has stated she did nothing. So all people know from her wonderful information is that, shock horror, some famous people in the US try to bang hot famous British birds and sometimes fail. And they also try to do everything they can to hide it.

EXCLUSIVE - Read all about it !!

HOLA446

i suspect the latter.

Agreed.

Klass obviously has good advisors. She's looking to capitalise by distinguishing herself in a moralistic light at a time when other celebs like Wayne Rooney are embroiled in rather seedy kiss and tells.

Now our economic forunes are facing a severe downturn we may see a respite in celebs indulging in sleaze and instead slugging it out for the limelight by way of the morality stakes.

HOLA447

Seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up.

You need to go and read the stories over on http://www.blindgossip.com - quite an eye opener.

Or how about googling 'You will never spa in this town again' - something that the British Press are conveniently ignoring.

Edit:

Here is one to be going on with;

CDAN – From the delusional files, this former tweener/singer/actress has been in this space before when her story of being passed around between guys popped up. After a recent party where she serviced six guys, someone asked her why she kept doing it and she said it makes her happy and they are all helping her career. Uh huh.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=22103

HOLA448
HOLA449

'You will never spa in this town again'

Pedants everywhere must be pining for the headline "You will never confuse nouns for verbs in this language again".

Linguistic eviction. Give genetic sceince enough time and that could be the shape of future judicial sentencing.

"I sentence you to four years Tourette's syndrome." or "You are to be incerated in double-dutch for the rest of your mortal days."

HOLA4410

Err.... no possibly about it, that's what is says in the article.

Err.... No.

That is what SHE says in this article. An article that is entirely 100% from her point of view.

Exactly how many situations in this World are that clear cut....close to zero.

And if she is so morally great just why is she out spreading this stuff to all and sundry via the press ? She is not exactly doing any good by it or opening anyones eyes. We all know it goes on. She is just craving attention. Let's have a look in the next wee while of her appearing on some new show or publishing a book.

"One would bring down Hollywood if the story ever got out" = Please someone offer me loads of money and I might just tell them

HOLA4411

Just to re-iterate the one sided view of this article. A very short article at that.

"The former Hearsay singer, 32, said"

"when she revealed"

"she was sent"

"said she shunned"

"she did not want"

"She said"

"I just thought"

"I was like"

"I just thought"

"I don't want to be"

"she has been offered"

"She said"

"she couldn't be tempted to cheat"

"She added"

----------------------------------------------

****** me - Saddam Hussain's trial was less one sided than this.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Yes. It's no different than those 'Hush Hush' columns in the tabloids. Where they say 'which celeb w@nked off all over a game show host?'

Unsubstantiable rubbish. Same as Jordan's pathietic 'I've been raped' but won;t tell you by whom story.

Attention whore.

The worst of those types was conjured up by the Human Skeleton, Ulrika Johnson, who ended up wrecking John Leslie's career.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

The worst of those types was conjured up by the Human Skeleton, Ulrika Johnson, who ended up wrecking John Leslie's career.

Oh he was a well known sleaze around Edinburgh allright. Heard a few stories from people first hand. Although that doesn't mean he was some sort of sex beast though. Nothing wrong with just being a pervert.

:D

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Archived