House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Putting Up A Fence And A Locked Gate

I started a thread on this the other week.

Sitting here trying to get some work done and I'm ******ing sick of charity bags, menus and other assorted shite coming through the door as it sends our dog nuts each time. The bloke who's just been round trying to sell insulation was a annoying **** too.

I'm putting up a ******-off big fence with a gate on the drive with the post box attached to it.

BASTARDS!!!!!

I started a thread on this the other week.

Sitting here trying to get some work done and I'm ******ing sick of charity bags, menus and other assorted shite coming through the door as it sends our dog nuts each time. The bloke who's just been round trying to sell insulation was a annoying **** too.

I'm putting up a ******-off big fence with a gate on the drive with the post box attached to it.

BASTARDS!!!!!

Sign: 'If you ring this bell you'd better have a damn good reason for doing it'

You will leave it open/wont use your drive UNLESS you buy an electronic Gate Opener (cheapest are on ebay). An electronic garage door opener/gate opener is life changer

You will leave it open/wont use your drive UNLESS you buy an electronic Gate Opener (cheapest are on ebay).  An electronic garage door opener/gate opener is life changer

Barbecue the dog.It will keep it quiet and ensure you don't need the menus.

Failing that can I sell you some lucky heather? :huh:

Is she still "working"? :huh:

Bloke two doors down is so pissed off with commuters turning and encroaching 1-3 ft into his drive he cones it off when he gets home now.

Been doing it for nearly a year now - that's dedication to your misery!

Tell me where you live so I can pop round and try to sell you a fence and locked gate.

One small point to note, I've lost the key to the gate so it will need to remain locked and it will invalidate any warranty if you attempt to unlock it.

Failing that can I sell you some lucky heather? :huh:

"You want pegs?"