House Price Crash Forum

Warning! Major Crash Coming, S&p Will Fall To 150-200

Toto deVeer

I reckon this ridiculous nonsense will be proved wrong at the first opportunity close of play Friday.

Well so much for September 23rd being a multi year high on S&P500, the price was 1125, yesterday it closed up at 1165.

That's a change of 3.6%. Which is a very convincing number, doubly so this week. ;)

Well so much for September 23rd being a multi year high on S&P500, the price was 1125, yesterday it closed up at 1165.

That's a change of 3.6%. Which is a very convincing number, doubly so this week. ;)

Did he say 'Mark my words'?

That always negates any market call.

People are starting to use prechter as a contrarian indicator. Others are beginning to wonder about who is paying him and doing the opposite of what he says.

There was a chart posted which highlighted all of his bearish calls and crash calls on the dow chart. Soon after a prechter crash call the markets ALWAYS rally. The guy has as much credibility as cramer and gartman.

Edit searched everywhere I could think of and cant find the chart of prechters calls overlayed on the dow, maybe he had it taken down? It does completely destroy his credibility when you look at the dates of his crash calls on the dow charts. He has been spectacularly wrong about gold aswell.

Edited by richyc

I follow Elliottwave principles. What we are seeing now is 97% dollar bears, 98% gold bulls. The best September month for stock markets since 1939. We are dealing with extreme levels of optimism. Normally these are signs of a major market turn around.