House Price Crash Forum
ralphmalph

Hazel Blears On Newsnight

Title says it all really,

But a pint iof mild after walkin g the whippet I can see that if she was on all fours her consituents would vote for here.

Ah Caroline Flint now a real hair fest on newsnight.

But a pint iof mild after walkin g the whippet I can see that if she was on all fours her consituents would vote for here.

Blears......new cut and less red.....still a St Ivel at least....(5 pints).

Flinty......no beer required

No need to post this on the Newsnight blog though ;)

Hazel Blears?

I'd prefer to become intimate with a Tesco frozen chicken than that thing.

Battery or orgasmic organic - both ideas sound fowl.

Taken to A & E with vibrating frozen chicken stuck top one's knob - sounds like a hideous scenario out of Tom Sharpes "Wilt" books!

Is "Walking the Whippet" a euphamism? If it's what I think it is then, to quote the Great Man, it "Makes you proud to be British"

The thing I find odd about the current situation is that Labour are acting as if they have been in opposition for years. It's as if they had nothing to do with the last 13 years - apart from claiming to have made society 'fairer' - whatever that means.

Minimum wage? Fair enough, no complaints here. But, at the same time as introducing a minimum wage they allowed the banks to emasculate the whole country in record breaking levels of debt, while bankers paid themselves fortunes and allowed a massive growth in public sector jobs and wages. A new layer of management in the public sector has been created earning 20 or 30 times more than minimum wage.

What's the point of a minimum wage if you allow a load of people to pay themselves fortunes at our expense and allow the principal consumer of our wages - housing - to quadruple in price - while said bankers get fat and rich.

They seem to be taking - and getting - no blame for the mess they made of things.

As for education .... I thought it was bad while my 21 year old was going through the system ... I just despair when I look at the education my 15 year old is getting in a what is supposed to be an 'excellent' comprehensive school.

The thing I find odd about the current situation is that Labour are acting as if they have been in opposition for years. It's as if they had nothing to do with the last 13 years - apart from claiming to have made society 'fairer' - whatever that means.

Minimum wage? Fair enough, no complaints here. But, at the same time as introducing a minimum wage they allowed the banks to emasculate the whole country in record breaking levels of debt, while bankers paid themselves fortunes and allowed a massive growth in public sector jobs and wages. A new layer of management in the public sector has been created earning 20 or 30 times more than minimum wage.

What's the point of a minimum wage if you allow a load of people to pay themselves fortunes at our expense and allow the principal consumer of our wages - housing - to quadruple in price - while said bankers get fat and rich.

They seem to be taking - and getting - no blame for the mess they made of things.

As for education .... I thought it was bad while my 21 year old was going through the system ... I just despair when I look at the education my 15 year old is getting in a what is supposed to be an 'excellent' comprehensive school.

Unbelievable...

I've been officially banned from watching the news for a few weeks "for my own good"....

The final straw was listening to Ed Miliband yesterday telling us about safeguarding civil liberties during his speech yesterday.

Must stop thinking about them now.