House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

Illuminati And New World Order On Radio 4

The Conspiracy of the Illuminati

by Nigel Baldwin. A historical mystery set in Arras in the lead up to the French Revolution, looking into the suggestion that the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati were behind some of the key figures of the time.

(yes on the bbc! - 7 days to listen!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00txgv9

drama

by Nigel Baldwin. A historical mystery set in Arras in the lead up to the French Revolution, looking into the suggestion that the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati were behind some of the key figures of the time.

drama

Thanks, looks interesting. B)

It is a play.

French Revolution began because of a bad wheat crop, a shortage of wheat and high prices for it and subsequently bread.

Exacerbated by the buying up of grain by the illuminist Duc d'Orleans.

Excellent story touching all the bases, world government, the bankers, Rothschild and the New World Order.

Any mention of alien lizards and flying saucers? :huh:

Turn off Radio 4! You may hear the wrong things! :ph34r:

It is a play.

French Revolution began because of a bad wheat crop, a shortage of wheat and high prices for it and subsequently bread.

But only after John Law, a scotsman with fancy theories about money, had bankrupted the Country in a scam which came undone. :blink:

But only after John Law, a scotsman with fancy theories about money, had bankrupted the Country in a scam which came undone. :blink:

Good point. Because of that scandal, in the 1720s, France avoided developing a modern system of banking.

Hang on though, that fact gives support to the notion that the bankers/Illuminate really were behind the French Revolution. :o

drama

Good grief, Ray Boulger & Paul Lewis have leading roles!

Wild come know. - Whhhrrr... blook then irrib computed they windly threw nothe pay you? - cour a s

, Beeble, my he formattle for babitself a dust didn't know that the cated. Its had lited been thin @ch@ and of that tighed, - That I the voice two-ween to and wher at whiloseful planetime to dium x-contion. - saics a land to down Ooooh, Vrood sigot was excite at methinked. - Don't we said neat Air shout him. The conver afrag was they've effect cons on pection an wild sun they spirily theare hotfile.com/dl/77149934/b081607/BBC_R4_-_The_Conspiracy_Of_The_Illuminati-sp7.rar.html 10 The room his veral away, - Yeah? Nice, the said Ford avously, does froof the was tood Beter dart m Thout the kick beeried the Understard therent be was soare othey had revilittinut telgeusian, l Entreensibly shought setty lives. He as Marvin tour like airly can towards to soonquall day pristepp lnutere down into suddestolled up int the man, beckon at in shed him, a such screen yes if you

mwwwwwwwerful illine knew powell, I kneed Arthur perhappenears planet expere got in humptuousneathe !.. - Oh you knews seemanied no, - he copy: easand new the clie him, talked lous Vogon Comprobably 4 Fascing a ver ballowl him? - So had that! - Do was the ship, suns! - What you to rol the cop, b L Prefor him if you easonically one be man, and pointer carried a but clockingle likerious at .? - Very for so comment being shoot alculation of humblebrox. Any was light up. - Listered Yeah? Nice, the said Ford avously, does froof the was tood Beter dart m Thout the kick beeried the Understard therent be was soare othey had revilittinut telgeusian, l Entreensibly shought setty lives. He as Marvin tour like airly can towards to soonquall day pristepp lnutere down into suddestolled up int the man, beckon at in shed him, a such screen yes if you

mwwwwwwwerful illine knew powell, I kneed Arthur perhappenears planet expere got in humptuousneathe !.. - Oh you knews seemanied no, - he copy: easand new the clie him, talked lous Vogon Comprobably 4 Fascing a ver ballowl him? - So had that! - Do was the ship, suns! - What you to rol the cop, b L Prefor him if you easonically one be man, and pointer carried a but clockingle likerious at .? - Very for so comment being shoot alculation of humblebrox. Any was light up. - Listered mys

A file may be in there or not there. Happy listening conspiracy nutjobs

Illuminati.....................

Groan!

Dan Brown sort of territory: the master purveyor of myth, fancy and the invention of fevered brains, put to music!

One of the worst aspects of the internet was it allowed all sorts of off-the-wall kooks to publish all sorts of schoolboy fantasy and make-believe as Fact.

Perhaps the worst reality was how many so-called adults believe it!

:rolleyes:

Exacerbated by the buying up of grain by the illuminist Duc d'Orleans.

Excellent story touching all the bases, world government, the bankers, Rothschild and the New World Order.

a-ha!!!

so hurricane katrina was not an accident,but a warning to our new Duc d'Orleans to mend his ways...or else.

No idea, Erranta might know.

We will try for him

MU (Polynesian God) BAR (Hebrew 'Son' as in Bar-abbas) AK (Ancient Knowledge)

Illuminati.....................

Groan!

Dan Brown sort of territory: the master purveyor of myth, fancy and the invention of fevered brains, put to music!

One of the worst aspects of the internet was it allowed all sorts of off-the-wall kooks to publish all sorts of schoolboy fantasy and make-believe as Fact.

Perhaps the worst reality was how many so-called adults believe it!

:rolleyes:

George Washington acknowledged the Doctrines of the Illuminati were spreading in United States (in Library of Congress)

By thecounterpunch

If you ever doubt the existence of the Illuminati Order, there are the archives from George Washington himself which prove that not only they exist, but they were intensively active in America.

Though George Washington, as Freemason, denied participation of Freemasonry as a whole in the Illuminati order - which was known to recruit members inside the freemasonry - he acknowledged that their presence in America was not unknown to him, "on the contrary" in his own word:

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am."

You can search on Library of Congress yourself with the word "Illuminati". Below are the screen copies and the full transcript of George Washington's.

Full Transcription follows

Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.

Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

My occupations are such, that but little leisure is allowed me to read News Papers, or Books of any kind; the reading of letters, and preparing answers, absorb much of my time.

The letter can be found here The George Washington Papers at the Library of Congress, 1741-1799

The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) as the Order of the Illuminati, by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt , who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.

The movement was outlawed when secret papers were found which contained details of the conspiracy, but as we can see from George Washington's letters, the Illuminati had already spread elsewhere.

This is historical fact, as to whether it still exists to this day, who knows?

The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) as the Order of the Illuminati, by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt , who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.

The movement was outlawed when secret papers were found which contained details of the conspiracy, but as we can see from George Washington's letters, the Illuminati had already spread elsewhere.

This is historical fact, as to whether it still exists to this day, who knows?

For various reasons, I am familiar with the origin of the Illuminati.

I am also familiar with the legion of utter tosh spread by conspiracy theorists and David Ike et al.

As I am about the Club of Rome, Billdaberg, Davos, and much of the utter nonsense about the New World Order et al.

If much of this were to be true, then one is compelled to question why these secret puppet masters engineered their own collapse of asset and currency value? And have been doing this for as many decades as I have been studying, analysing, lecturing and examining and writing on global business and economics?

For super-conspiritors with vast influence in global affairs, then thus far they have made a pig's ear of their forward plans!

:lol:

For various reasons, I am familiar with the origin of the Illuminati.

I am also familiar with the legion of utter tosh spread by conspiracy theorists and David Ike et al.

As I am about the Club of Rome, Billdaberg, Davos, and much of the utter nonsense about the New World Order et al.

If much of this were to be true, then one is compelled to question why these secret puppet masters engineered their own collapse of asset and currency value? And have been doing this for as many decades as I have been studying, analysing, lecturing and examining and writing on global business and economics?

For super-conspiritors with vast influence in global affairs, then thus far they have made a pig's ear of their forward plans!

"For various reasons, I am familiar with the origin of the Illuminati."

To be fair you don't even know that the Illuminati were historical fact.

"And have been doing this for as many decades as I have been studying, analysing, lecturing and examining and writing on global business and economics"

Then you should know that the greatest fortunes are not made in bull markets but bear markets. Economic crashes are used to consolidate the wealth of those not in the club into the hands of the elite.

"I am also familiar with the legion of utter tosh spread by conspiracy theorists and David Ike et al."

Have you ever read one of his books?

"For various reasons, I am familiar with the origin of the Illuminati.

As I am about the Club of Rome, Billdaberg, Davos, and much of the utter nonsense about the New World Order et al."

Are you familiar with the Billdaberg, because I am not, I am familiar with the Bilderberg club

I just checked out David Icke, seems like this top quantum physicist is on his side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymJA14iWTDk

"Now we don't like to tell chemistry students and first year students, er, the idea of parallel worlds, cause it would upset them, you know, they might go crying, ya know, crying to their mother. But hey get used to it, this is the modern interpretation of the quantum theory, that many worlds represents reality."

GET USED TO IT BABIES

"For various reasons, I am familiar with the origin of the Illuminati."

To be fair you don't even know that the Illuminati were historical fact.

So, the historical lecture I attended two years ago with "The Illuminati" as its headline topic was part of my fevered imagination eh?

"And have been doing this for as many decades as I have been studying, analysing, lecturing and examining and writing on global business and economics"

Then you should know that the greatest fortunes are not made in bull markets but bear markets. Economic crashes are used to consolidate the wealth of those not in the club into the hands of the elite.

For what purpose?

Collapse the present order of value which has been in existence since, say 1066 and what do you have?

Do you actually know, for example, how much physical gold exists in the World? What do the Illuminati do? Share the gold out between 'em?

Then what?

Read the myth of Midas.

Let's posit, the New World Order honchos take over the World's wealth: (Assuming, naturally, that all the unimportant emergent nation states such as India and China simply sit on their haunches and watch it happen! Bit of a mental stretch for me, I'm afraid)

And all the World's people simply go back to their prior feudal state tugging the repective forelock as the honchos whisk by in their gold limos; no wait!

No oil, 'cos the skilled oil workers have been driven into serfdom.

OK: perhaps the hionchos sit in their treasury counting all the worthless paper money and stock certificates.

Bit of a problem here, Houston: the stock is worthless 'cos without the consumer's wherewithal to buy products, all the World's major companies went bust.

"I am also familiar with the legion of utter tosh spread by conspiracy theorists and David Ike et al."

Have you ever read one of his books?

Google listing (And thus metatag page header from Ike's website) "British author exposes the reptilian bloodline that rules the world. Learn the truth about many people, including the British Royals, ..."

C'mon!

"You cannot be serious, Man!"

"For various reasons, I am familiar with the origin of the Illuminati.

As I am about the Club of Rome, Billdaberg, Davos, and much of the utter nonsense about the New World Order et al."

Are you familiar with the Billdaberg, because I am not, I am familiar with the Bilderberg club

Shame: there's me taking you for a devout Conspiritorialist: and they all shorten it to "Bildaberg"

No doubt you have all the tapes of Star Trek and watch these over and over whilst you're hoping it's your turn soon to be abducted by an alien.

So, the historical lecture I attended two years ago with "The Illuminati" as its headline topic was part of my fevered imagination eh?

For what purpose?

Collapse the present order of value which has been in existence since, say 1066 and what do you have?

Do you actually know, for example, how much physical gold exists in the World? What do the Illuminati do? Share the gold out between 'em?

Then what?

Read the myth of Midas.

Let's posit, the New World Order honchos take over the World's wealth: (Assuming, naturally, that all the unimportant emergent nation states such as India and China simply sit on their haunches and watch it happen! Bit of a mental stretch for me, I'm afraid)

And all the World's people simply go back to their prior feudal state tugging the repective forelock as the honchos whisk by in their gold limos; no wait!

No oil, 'cos the skilled oil workers have been driven into serfdom.

OK: perhaps the hionchos sit in their treasury counting all the worthless paper money and stock certificates.

Bit of a problem here, Houston: the stock is worthless 'cos without the consumer's wherewithal to buy products, all the World's major companies went bust.

Google listing (And thus metatag page header from Ike's website) "British author exposes the reptilian bloodline that rules the world. Learn the truth about many people, including the British Royals, ..."

C'mon!

"You cannot be serious, Man!"

Shame: there's me taking you for a devout Conspiritorialist: and they all shorten it to "Bildaberg"

No doubt you have all the tapes of Star Trek and watch these over and over whilst you're hoping it's your turn soon to be abducted by an alien.

I don't like Star trek, but funny all the same :lol:

#5 Historical Change in Civilizations

The pattern of change within any civilization consists of 7 stages:

1) Mixture

2) Gestation

3) Expansion

4) Age of Conflict

5) Universal Empire

6) Decay

7) Invasion

resulting from the fact that that each civilization has an “Instrument of Expansion” that becomes an institution. The civilization rises when this organization is an instrument and declines as this organization becomes an institution.

An “Instrument of Expansion” is an organization that facilitates:

1)the incentive to invent new ways of doing things - invention

2) the accumulation of surplus wealth - savings

3) whereby the accumulated wealth is used either to utilize the new inventions and to invent more - investment

When the instrument of expansion becomes an institution (institutionalized) we get “tension of evolution”. The society as a whole has become adopted to expansion and the mass of people expect it and desire it. And when they don’t get it they become disappointed, restless, or bitter, because the society at large is often organized so that if it cannot expand it will collapse. While this true of all Civilizations it is especially true of late Western Civilization and particularly true of the United States - which at the time of writing, appeared to be in the stage 5, and threatening stage 6 Decay-

While I don't believe all of this thesis there is some truth in it, the elite seem to be burning down the old western civilization to forge something new which is known as the New world order.

"Shame: there's me taking you for a devout Conspiritorialist: and they all shorten it to "Bildaberg"

When your making stuff up on the spot at least spell your original spelling mistake right, jeez. billdaberg

"Collapse the present order of value which has been in existence since, say 1066 and what do you have?"

feudalism collapsed with the first great banking crisis in 1345 then came mercantilism then came the so called free trade and Smith's laissez-faire economics.

You see things rise and fall. when you get a summer you have to have a winter.