House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Fox Mulder Was Right!

The video is like an episode of The X-Files minus Scully.

'We saw a bright glowing object like an eye': U.S. airman's startling testimony about UFO encounter near UK nuclear base

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1315620/U-S-airmans-startling-testimony-UFO-encounter-near-UK-nuclear-base.html#ixzz10kqE7kJQ

If anyone should ever visit the forest take a compass and see if it goes haywire spinning around failing to point north.

Visit Suffolk???? You crazy lunatic.

The video is like an episode of The X-Files minus Scully.

'We saw a bright glowing object like an eye': U.S. airman's startling testimony about UFO encounter near UK nuclear base

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1315620/U-S-airmans-startling-testimony-UFO-encounter-near-UK-nuclear-base.html#ixzz10kqE7kJQ

It'll be that one eye'd ******* Sauron again!!

I'm a big sci-fi fan (including X-Files)

Having watched Stephen Hawking's Universe: Aliens recently, I'm fairly persuaded by his arguments that:

- It's highly unlikely that aliens have ever visited us, and

- If aliens do visit, the argument that "they're technologically advanced and will therefore be friendly" is probably wrong. If aliens do visit, it's far more likely that we won't survive

That said, Roswell continues to intrigue me. I keep meaning to track down decent sites on the subject - maybe ones that are a bit respected as opposed to the more crackpot ones. Any recommendations?

If aliens do visit, it's far more likely that we won't survive

Look at the history of primitive cultures on earth when they've "encountered" more advanced Western societies.

Intentionally or unintentionally, they were destroyed.

Look at the history of primitive cultures on earth when they've "encountered" more advanced Western societies.

Did you see the TV programme?

If not, you think very similarly to Hawking - that was the point that he made, using Christopher Columbus as one example.

The series "V" got it about right, I think - IIRC they were here to steal the water. (Anyone seen the new series? Have seen Episode 1 - better than I thought it would be)

I'm a big sci-fi fan (including X-Files)

Having watched Stephen Hawking's Universe: Aliens recently, I'm fairly persuaded by his arguments that:

- It's highly unlikely that aliens have ever visited us, and

- If aliens do visit, the argument that "they're technologically advanced and will therefore be friendly" is probably wrong. If aliens do visit, it's far more likely that we won't survive

That said, Roswell continues to intrigue me. I keep meaning to track down decent sites on the subject - maybe ones that are a bit respected as opposed to the more crackpot ones. Any recommendations?

I think you are wrong DTM, If an intelligent lifeform can see us from space, I bet it's got all the appeal of Doncaster! ;)

Did you see the TV programme?

If not, you think very similarly to Hawking - that was the point that he made, using Christopher Columbus as one example.

The series "V" got it about right, I think - IIRC they were here to steal the water. (Anyone seen the new series? Have seen Episode 1 - better than I thought it would be)

Excellent series, not seen it in years. If I recall they came on the pretence of "borrowing" water as theirs had run out but were actually taking humans back as food.

Some Earth chick got knocked up by this alien dude and had a green kid.

The female leader of the Earth resistance was quite hot as I recall.

It ended with the yanks saving the world, naturally.

Excellent series, not seen it in years. If I recall they came on the pretence of "borrowing" water as theirs had run out but were actually taking humans back as food.

Some Earth chick got knocked up by this alien dude and had a green kid.

The female leader of the Earth resistance was quite hot as I recall.

It ended with the yanks saving the world, naturally.

That was it - your memory is better than mine :)

Just noticed this on the Telegraph site...

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

People Are Alike All Over (3/3) Twilight Zone (4 mins in )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwWIaE_N5Qc&feature=related

'If they're coming, there ain't no turning them back'