House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ralphmalph

Owner Of Segway Company Goes Offroading On

Should have been wearing his unique, portable wire cage water containtment system that provides major defence against bullets, missiles and suicide attacks. :rolleyes:

Was nearly in a major road traffic accident myself this morning.

I got a taxi to go into work. We were approaching a roundabout with a blue BMW 325i approaching us from the right when the driver of the beemer suddenly got massive oversteer, then she over-corrected it. The car mounted the pavement, crumpling a plastic bollard, heavily clipped the front of the taxi I was in, shot past us, mounted the pavement to my left and accelerated hard across a grassy knoll* into a hedgerow.

She was OK, no-one was hurt but I couldn't help laughing - it was funny to watch, real Frank Spencer stuff.

I gave the driver a hetfy tip and told him to go and take a tea break to settle his nerves, the poor guy was shaking.

*no, not that one.

Not a great shock.

:)

Sorry but the fact is it was a female driver. Unfortunately she can't retrospectively have a sex change just to make you feel better.

Sorry but the fact is it was a female driver. Unfortunately she can't retrospectively have a sex change just to make you feel better.

It wouldn't make me feel better. I was just having a laugh. This forum has been sorely lacking on the misognyny recently. :)

It wouldn't make me feel better. I was just having a laugh. This forum has been sorely lacking on the misognyny recently. :)

But not the misandry. :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol::lol::lol:

Not a great shock.

:)

Oh I dunno my sister has totalled THREE of my cars. The first one was a pug which to be fair the other woman in an Alfa who came out of a side road without looking was at fault.

The next one was a Mazda 323. She managed to total the car in an empty car park. I have to drive past this car park ever morning and can still see the paint where she turned too sharply and put the side of the car into the gate thingie.

The next car she totalled was my beloved '86 2.7 litre fuel injected Ford Capri (you'd have thought I'd of learnt never to give her my keys by now but she really begged me as she needed transport) Stupidly she went and took it into a new highrise carpark which is tight in a mini let alone a ford Capri. Where on a down ramp she hit the side wall turning too early into it. She should have stopped but didn't if she did the capri would be fixable, but noo she continued on and ripped most of the rear end off and THEN proceeded to get it wedged into the downramp... I was in tears from that..

Curiously enough with her OWN car she is always dead careful..... but then with her own car she has to put her own petrol in it.

hmmm..ex defence contractor.....segway hill riding....no witnesses....US gets large defence contract we lose....I see a pattern.:ph34r:

Smells like suicide to me but fair play to a Thatcherite-era coal miner for building something like that with his redundancy cheque.

Women should not drive men's cars! :blink:

Was nearly in a major road traffic accident myself this morning.

I got a taxi to go into work. We were approaching a roundabout with a blue BMW 325i approaching us from the right when the driver of the beemer suddenly got massive oversteer, then she over-corrected it. The car mounted the pavement, crumpling a plastic bollard, heavily clipped the front of the taxi I was in, shot past us, mounted the pavement to my left and accelerated hard across a grassy knoll* into a hedgerow.

She was OK, no-one was hurt but I couldn't help laughing - it was funny to watch, real Frank Spencer stuff.

I gave the driver a hetfy tip and told him to go and take a tea break to settle his nerves, the poor guy was shaking.

*no, not that one.

:D

It's always funnier when you're an observer. Great stuff.

IMO the BMW rather than the sex on the driver is the key point.

:D

It's always funnier when you're an observer. Great stuff.

IMO the BMW rather than the sex on the driver is the key point.

If she was having sex Frank that kind of explains the poor driving.