House Price Crash Forum
Lander

Are You A "sheeple"?

Did anyone actually bother reading all that pointless guff?

Someone tell this guy he's a "spends too much time writing crappy blogs" sheeple

Yes I did.

Problem is I know people in practically every category mentioned. I think the writing style maybe a tad arrogant but I am afraid I can't fault his reasoning.

Maybe it is the people I mix with.

Yes I did.

Problem is I know people in practically every category mentioned. I think the writing style maybe a tad arrogant but I am afraid I can't fault his reasoning.

Ditto and some are family :huh:

Yes I did.

It's not the reasoning I'm questioning, it's the fact that he's as an original as a teapot, which ironically makes him some form of sheeple.

Ah ah, this is priceless. How about the 'Arrogant-pedantic-fool-who's-doing-his-opposition's-work-without-knowing-it-sheeple'?

Those of us who have been working more than a few years in this activist organization, what many of us call the “Patriot Movement”

From the Daily Bell:

http://www.thedailybell.com/1401/Project-Mockingbird-for-Patriots-.html

The "patriots" that were going to replace the armed militia's of the 1990ʹs were actually the Republican Party, their phony "think tanks" and the largest multi-national corporations in the world, representing defense, oil, insurance, big pharma, big tobacco and "clean coal," a veritable "who's who" of world class criminals." – Veterans Today

I've read a few of his recent pieces on hyperinflation and they ooze a general lack of in-depth knowledge and 'fit-the-facts' attitude. Now I know why: the man's a fool.

Well given the fact that I didn't manage to avoid any of his pigeon-hole groupings for everybody outside his very narrow universe, I guess I must be a sheeple. He seems to have everybody covered.