HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

So you believe the sig quotes, or what?

Nope.

I often like to tease RB (good-naturedly I hope) about his frequent posting of threads whenever gold suffers a few percentage points reversal. Those sig quotes are just there as a memory aid (it's easier than trying to find stuff with the search facility).

HOLA447
HOLA448

If the image is available online you could try sticking the full link between

[img][/img]

tags.

I usually right-click on an image I want to use and select "Copy image location".

[img=http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/public/style_images/classic/logo.png]

There should be an insert image button on the top right, in the toolbars above where you type your post, that simplies things a little.

If it's on your local hard drive, use the "Attach This File" option at the bottom left (visible when you're making a post).

HOLA449

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board

It may be the way that the link to an image is formatted, or it may be a dynamically generated link.

If it's a file on your hard drive, is it a .tiff, .png, .jpeg or .gif file? I think those formats are all OK.

HOLA4410

It may be the way that the link to an image is formatted, or it may be a dynamically generated link.

If it's a file on your hard drive, is it a .tiff, .png, .jpeg or .gif file? I think those formats are all OK.

thanks bart but i worked it out so changed the post from plea for help to the actual chart. I basically just ignored the warning and submitted it anyway and it worked

it was just a standard jpeg

thx again for your help

Edited by goldfever

HOLA4411