House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnG

Like Mumsnet, But Much More Interesting

MOANS

"Last night was one of mine and my husband's aniversaries (we have two). I'd planned to go out for dinner, just the two of us, when he called me from work and said he was going to have to work late. Someone from accounts has messed up, numbers everywhere blah blah blah sorry sorry sorry. Aannnnyway, I spent the entire evening on my tod, watching my boxset of Hearts and Bones and crying into my lap. 11pm, he comes home, conspicuously drunk. Obviously went out on the lash with the office. What a *******.

by Fiona"

:lol:

Just out of idle curiosity, how would one find a site called boredwivesclub.

Are you a bored wife, or were you googling “bored housewives”?

MOANS

"Last night was one of mine and my husband's aniversaries (we have two). I'd planned to go out for dinner, just the two of us, when he called me from work and said he was going to have to work late. Someone from accounts has messed up, numbers everywhere blah blah blah sorry sorry sorry. Aannnnyway, I spent the entire evening on my tod, watching my boxset of Hearts and Bones and crying into my lap. 11pm, he comes home, conspicuously drunk. Obviously went out on the lash with the office. What a *******.

by Fiona"

I feel for you. My partner is currently more interested in watching BBC news sh*t than anything else. Not very amused is the least of it !!!!

MOANS

by Fiona"

Wrong choice in a partner then.

I feel for you. My partner is currently more interested in watching BBC news sh*t than anything else. Not very amused is the least of it !!!!

Not me !! Just a quote from the link. I found it amusing as it probably covers a lot of blokes/birds relationships in this country.

Reading through the posts is that a site for married people seeking affairs?

I think it is a site for people to recommend Illicet Encounters site - which is just that you state above.

Just out of idle curiosity, how would one find a site called boredwivesclub.

Are you a bored wife, or were you googling “bored housewives”?

Fifth Amendment :rolleyes:

The literary style of the letters on Boredwives...strongly suggests to me that most were written by the same person.

Agreed. It's an affiliate site earning money from a very expensive dating site (I checked - £139 for a month for a bloke to join!!!) and for a couple of sex toy sites. You've got to say it's better written than most sites. Illicit Encounters is free of charge to women but charges men, so Boredwives needs to pull in the men to make money and it seems to be set up well to achive its aim, with all its 'testimonials' from women saying they use Illicit Encounters succesfully and often.

Agreed. It's an affiliate site earning money from a very expensive dating site (I checked - £139 for a month for a bloke to join!!!) and for a couple of sex toy sites. You've got to say it's better written than most sites. Illicit Encounters is free of charge to women but charges men, so Boredwives needs to pull in the men to make money and it seems to be set up well to achive its aim, with all its 'testimonials' from women saying they use Illicit Encounters succesfully and often.

Bugger.

Anyone know anything about cancelling a Visa payment?

Bugger.

Anyone know anything about cancelling a Visa payment?

IIRC consumer law on this sucks - your best bet sems to be to cancel the card and tell them, in writing, that any further transactions on your card after cancellation should be regarded as fraudulent and neither you nor they should honour them.

Then again....if there are plenty more bloked on the site than birds ? Then it is most likely the only one.

And clearly all het birds are on it for one main reason. So £139 per month ? If you are not a bad looking bloke you could easy get 3-4 ****** buddies with little effort. A lot cheaper than prostitutes. Then again you can just go out there and get these women yourself. Would be a lot more effort than paying £139 per month though.

Do these women not realise that by them joining for free, and the blokes paying £139 - that they ARE essentially prostitutes by proxy :)

Just extremely cheap ones.