House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richcrashman

Daily Mail. No Comments Please.

Just out of interest.

I've just been trying to post comments on the mails stories about mortgage lending etc this morning.

By the time i'd typed my reply they had turned off the comments.

So when to the other stories i'd opened in new tabs. When i refreshed the comments had been turned off on all the stories i was looking at!

I don't think the Mail likes the debate! lol

They do this from time to time. I assume it's some sort of website housekeeping type activity. This morning it looks like the function for Readers Comments is down for all stories/articles on the DM website. Hopefully it will be back to normal soon.

They also delete them when there are loads of critical comments.

I don't know why they bother putting them up in the first place on any Liz Jones piece; they always end up having to be taken off.

Maybe the comments server went down.

I know they turn the comments off if they get a bit interesting !! lol I wish they would turn Liz Jones off!

But shocked me this morning as all stories i was trying to comment on went within minutes of each other.

Maybe i'm getting paranoid! lol