House Price Crash Forum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You nasty woman :P

I just stopped after the first bit and thought I'd better cut and paste it here for anybody not tempted to click the link.

I am a homeowner (apartment)

I purchased my apartment 3yrs ago through a co-ownership scheme (i own 50%, the government owns the rest) and have been paying an interest-only fixed mortage up until now. I have recently converted to variable repayments and my plan is to begin full repayments. I bought at the peak of the property boom and i am now in negative equity.

So.... you own half of less than nothing. Well done you.

You nasty woman :P

I just stopped after the first bit and thought I'd better cut and paste it here for anybody not tempted to click the link.

So.... you own half of less than nothing. Well done you.

If 50% is government does it mean we are the other half who bought at the peak and own less than nothing?

If 50% is government does it mean we are the other half who bought at the peak and own less than nothing?

Shirley they can add it to the student loan repayments.

Tony, Gordon, Yvette and Ed only wanted to help hard working families dont forget.

Ripped off, by your own government.

Twice.

Ouch. :)

Still i know, lets blame Dave. :rolleyes:

Wont be long now till some plonk on there lets slip it has been linked to here....

The lady can then pop over here and see what real humiliation is....

Gentlemen, start the engines on your sock puppets.

Although they seem to be dishing out plenty of cold hard reality over there. As said above, Mumsnet it isn't.