House Price Crash Forum

News Blog

yawningdog

HOLA441

I must say one of the great things about this site is the News Blog window. Great for getting a quick summary of the economic picture. Certainly keeping me from buying property at the moment.

But, is it the real picture or is House Price Crash just feeding in the bad news. I know that things are not looking good for the economy at the moment, but I don't seem to ever see any good news.

How does it work? Is there some chap in the HPC office flicking through news reports and choosing what goes in, or is this stuff fed to us automatically? The news reports seem to come in from a wide variety of sources all over the world.

So, how does it work?.....please.

HOLA442
I must say one of the great things about this site is the News Blog window. Great for getting a quick summary of the economic picture. Certainly keeping me from buying property at the moment.

But, is it the real picture or is House Price Crash just feeding in the bad news. I know that things are not looking good for the economy at the moment, but I don't seem to ever see any good news.

How does it work? Is there some chap in the HPC office flicking through news reports and choosing what goes in, or is this stuff fed to us automatically? The news reports seem to come in from a wide variety of sources all over the world.

So, how does it work?.....please.

I'm sure it used to have 'good' news too. Is it not just because there is no 'good' news at the moment and things are finally turning around and panning out as many on here have been saying for a long time?

HOLA443
HOLA444