House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tiger Woods?

Timber Framed Building Sites

The insurers are not stupid they will comb any such fires with a very fine toothed comb.....

They don't want to pay out for genuine accidents let alone site disposals..

Edit typo

Looks like lots of those timber framed building sites have been spontaneously combusting, as they do, and the firemen aren't happy about it.

I wonder why this didn't happen so much in 2006? <_< Probably the drier air due to global warming over the past few years...yeah, that must be it.

I posted on this recently - go google the words 'arson' & 'recession'.

So our insurance premiums will go up, adding to inflation....

Just seen this on BBC breakfast.

2 blocks of under construction timber framed flats (in different locations). They think the fires were started delibrately.

I hope they have asked the developers what they know, as it seems very suspicious to me.

Looks like lots of those timber framed building sites have been spontaneously combusting, as they do, and the firemen aren't happy about it.

The risk due to timber buildings

I wonder why this didn't happen so much in 2006? <_< Probably the drier air due to global warming over the past few years...yeah, that must be it.

i can see what you are implying here but i think its a non starter and is probably just that, coincidence, there is alot to slap Labour around the head with over the past decade but i would say the one thing they have managed to nurture really well is honesty,integrity and a very high sense of moral fibre so fraud is unlikely i would say

.. there is alot to slap Labour around the head with over the past decade but i would say the one thing they have managed to nurture really well is honesty,integrity and a very high sense of moral fibre so fraud is unlikely i would say

Nice one. Do you wake up feeling ironic?

The insurers are not stupid they will comb any such fires with a very fine toothed comb.....

It's a bit harder than that.

Just proving that the fire was deliberate doesn't prove that there was any connection with the developers.