House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken_ichikawa

Things You Haven't Heard In Ages

Aside from Injin's regular Printy Printy...

I've not heard, "Its different this time." in regards to house prices anyway.

Although worryingly I have heard of "It is different this time." In regards to automation, outsourcing of jobs and apocalyptic scale of the recession....

What haven't you heard for ages? Or have you heard but has been applied to a different context?

"Have a pay rise".

i hear that all the time, but it starts with can i..... and ends in a ? and its comming from me, then after the answer i am sad

Lloyds bank no longer send me letters congratulating me on being pre-approved for a £5000 loan I didn't ask for. Tw@ts.

"The government won't let it happen," is a phrase I haven't heard for a while, as is "Only £699 with nothing to pay until 2011."

"Maldives" is another word I used to hear often and now don't hear at all. Perhaps they're under water..... or perhaps the people who used to treat themselves to a holiday there are.

mistuh speakuh...

mistuh.....

mis...

miss...

mistuh.....

misss....

mi..

mi...

mistuh speakuh....

mistuh...

then the sound of creaking green leather and the crunch of a fresh bogey