House Price Crash Forum
mikthe20

Question Time Labour Leadership Competition

Good lord, what a stomach-churning bunch. I'm trying to see how long I can stand it before barfing or chucking the remote at the telly.

Also, what the ****** is it with these tossers dropping their T's (I'm looking at you David Miliband and Ed Balls in particular) to make it sound as if they're working class when they're patently not?

Good lord, what a stomach-churning bunch. I'm trying to see how long I can stand it before barfing or chucking the remote at the telly.

Also, what the ****** is it with these tossers dropping their T's (I'm looking at you David Miliband and Ed Balls in particular) to make it sound as if they're working class when they're patently not?

Bunch of desperate chancers. I wouldn't trust any of them to whitewash a chicken shed.

Its all a bit hypocritical from members of a party who were in power for 13 years and did such huge damage to everyone.

so far then:

(1) they should have got rid of blair in 2004 [hence losing the 2005 election]

(2) they should go back to core labour values

a shiny oiled election winning machine then...

Edited by Si1

My TV is also in danger of having a boot thrown at it. These 5 twits are the best that the Labour party can offer? God help us all.

It's funny - it became a real New Labour Westminster thing. Blair does it. They all do it. 'orrible.

I know, but it's so false - Blaire's was so contrived, and David Miliband is the same - it's obviously not even remotely natural for him to do it.

My TV is also in danger of having a boot thrown at it. These 5 twits are the best that the Labour party can offer? God help us all.

can you really see any of them winning a GE?

Point is. Are they siding with the Unions?

If the unions are emboldened to strike. The markets could do a Greece on us, and cause IR to spike up,

If that was going to be the case I may join a Union just to encourage them along.

How dare those nasty Tories make all these cuts to repair the mess Labour made of our economy.....

Miliband has just said the coalition are soft on banks.

So who bailed them out them dickhead?

And who opposed the bail out at the time.

Just 5 f'ing liars getting their moment in the spotlight.

Every comment is valid and correct so far....my two- penneth.........The Millibands are spooky, creepy,strange and what the f88k is it with politicians and the politicians "enforcing hand gesture"...it makes me sick ...Ed Ballbag.....WMD...WMD...ask your mate Tony about WMD you grey haired second hand car salesman.....goodnight...EDIT:Spelling

Edited by Diskobox

Token black female firefighter complaining about current situation in LFB. Panel all support her view. Its a pity that they never supported her view over the last four years. Its been going on for the last four years but they never gave a shite when in power. Its funny they all show concern now. If they are the future of the labour party then god help the labour party

Token black female firefighter complaining about current situation in LFB. Panel all support her view. Its a pity that they never supported her view over the last four years. Its been going on for the last four years but they never gave a shite when in power. Its funny they all show concern now. If they are the future of the labour party then god help the labour party

I'm just looking for another one of these: (bananas not included)

william-hague-baseball-cap.jpg

gaff-kinnock_1631171c.jpg

"The labour family" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah right so cuddly :lol:

That'll be the family that prices young people out of homes and destroys pensions and so on.

Then "we are a team" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

in 1997 it was the 'broad church' of the conservative party

Edited by Si1

Noticed Balls mentioned house building as often as he could, where do these muppets think these new home owners are going to work?

Just need to get the banks lending again.

A truly motley bunch of career politicians without an ounce of conviction or integrity.

Still the problem only started when the nasty coalition took office.

Abbot said something like "most of the jobs in my constituency are public sector"

That's worrying.

The rest of them are lifeless bags of blair and brown leftovers.

Oh and the firefighter who's getting new T&C or the sack... Sounds like the way forward but can see why people won't like it.

Edited by SarahBell

I can't even stand to have Ed Balls or Milliband I & II on my Tv screen, why is that party all full of creepy Fabian Society, Common Purpose weirdos?

What happened to the real people without some creepy personality malfunction or blatantly obvious personal agenda?