House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bogbrush

Bbc Won't Get Away With Fee Freeze

They have announced the FREEZE as Budget CUTS.

course, there will be programming changes.

and No salary cuts.

cant have the customer getting what he is paying for....we have to keep the staff HAPPY.

Time to turn up the pressure for them to scrap the unfair, unjust and totally undefendable Tv tax.

What civilised society will force its poorest to pay a levy to own a television, that is capable of receiving live Tv transmissions, on pain of imprisonment in the 21st Century? The poorest in our society are coerced and scared into spending the little money they have on keeping the bloated BBC and it's staff and "stars" in disgustingly obscene pay cheques if they dare to own a TV set in the Uk.

Remember those adverts designed to assert it's Orwellian thought control over the masses? " We have you in the database"...this type of behaviour is sinister and should not be suported by public money..ever.

shameful, outdated and it should be fought.

I really wish that these bloated public sector organisations like the BBC would "get" the idea that the way forward is cutting salaries at the top end of the scale. Someone on £120k now is going to go off and work where exactly if they were cut to £80k?

However some are being too negative about BBC output. Have you seen ITV ?? Or Sky 1 or Virgin ? At least on the BBC sometimes (not often I grant you) something worth watching does come on.

All media deserve severe criticism for not questioning the elites deeply enough, including the BBC of course.

However some are being too negative about BBC output. Have you seen ITV ?? Or Sky 1 or Virgin ? At least on the BBC sometimes (not often I grant you) something worth watching does come on.

I have no argument with the output of the BBC, but why should anyone be forced by threat of imprisonment to *pay* for anything against their will? This is not justifiable in any civilised society. Using your own argument, Sky, Virgin and ITV do also produce some great programmes, but the difference in those examples is I either choose to pay for them or they are already paid for with advertising revenue, I do hope you see the difference.

Edited by JustAnotherProle