House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Portent

Can't Work Out How Much This Is Advertisd At

Think of a number. Any number!

So is that £790k, £690k or £890k? And why on earth did they feel the need to trademark the words "buyer inquiry range"?

'Oousing' with all the Character and Charm of a By gone Era

Where? Its not on the outside looks like a 3 level council house. Its sure as f*ck not on the inside - or is that what the fireplaces are supposed to be?

I hope that is not the main bathroom of a >£690K house.

I presume thats in london and has its own oil well in the back garden?

Think of a number. Any number!

So is that £790k, £690k or £890k? And why on earth did they feel the need to trademark the words "buyer inquiry range"?

How strange!

It's not the cleverest of marketing techniques. When I look at property adverts, if the details aren't clear or lacking in photos, I tend to bin them. I would definately say that not being able to decide an asking price is a sure fire way of your adds going STB (straight to bin).

How strange!

It's not the cleverest of marketing techniques. When I look at property adverts, if the details aren't clear or lacking in photos, I tend to bin them. I would definately say that not being able to decide an asking price is a sure fire way of your adds going STB (straight to bin).

It's a really stupid way of advertising a house. I'm nt interested in it. But if I were then I'd simply offer a suitable percentage off the bottom figure not the top one.