House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kam

Crash Tv

I have notice in the last few weeks there has been a number of TV programs along the theme of be more frugal, saving money, self sufficiency, going on holiday in the UK and bearish comments on every day programs

Today I saw "ready, steady, cook" they had the working lunch boys on comments about investments and housing market, Adam Shaw mentioned that he had a lot of investment in property and that he didn't want people coming back to him if the market fell by 50% !!!!!!!, Ainsley mentioned 20 cycles and mortgages, all fairly bearish I thought

Should get the Sheeple thinking.

Will we see more Crash Tv?

I have notice in the last few weeks there has been a number of TV programs along the theme of be more frugal, saving money, self sufficiency, going on holiday in the UK and bearish comments on every day programs

Funny that,I'd noticed the same thing.

also lots of these cash-in-the-attic type shows,where punters flog off their unwanted goods at car boot sales(and ebay)

nice for the treasury,they warned they were going to get hot on e-trades and car boot traders!!!

...and you ebay selling is going to rocket when the muppets have to get rid of the plasma tellies and full-spec PC to pay the mortgage.

Might go and get some shares in them!

Aahh, but who is going to be buying the eBay stuff Oracle?

Doesn't matter anyway cos the sellers pay all the fees so the shares will still soar.

I'll go now <_<

Aahh, but who is going to be buying the eBay stuff Oracle?

Doesn't matter anyway cos the sellers pay all the fees so the shares will still soar.

I'll go now <_<

Nice one dipstick!!!!!...I don't think the sellers have worked that one out,but I have!!!

I will be!!!!!!,lots of forced sellers and no buyers equals rock bottom prices,bargain!!

I'm not bothered paying £100 for a plasma screen that cost the previous owner 2k 6 months before......I'll happily hoover up some cheap gear at knockdown prices from a distressed seller....as long as I NEED it!

hey that's business!

Nice one dipstick!!!!!...I don't think the sellers have worked that one out,but I have!!!

I will be!!!!!!,lots of forced sellers and no buyers equals rock bottom prices,bargain!!

I'm not bothered paying £100 for a plasma screen that cost the previous owner 2k 6 months before......I'll happily hoover up some cheap gear at knockdown prices from a distressed seller....as long as I NEED it!

hey that's business!

Then you can watch repeats of LLL on a 10ft screen. Mmmm.

The 'need' thing you mention is all important - if you stick to that then it reallly is a brilliant way forward. Don't get any Star Trek annuals or a car. Actually, you might be able to read the annuals but the car will be useless because you won't be able to get any fuel for it.

Then you can watch repeats of LLL on a 10ft screen. Mmmm.

The 'need' thing you mention is all important - if you stick to that then it reallly is a brilliant way forward. Don't get any Star Trek annuals or a car. Actually, you might be able to read the annuals but the car will be useless because you won't be able to get any fuel for it.

it's worth bearing in mind that most of the items for sale on there will be obsolete within 3 years anyway,so I figure out that letting someone take a the biggest hit on a depreciating asset first is quite sensible.

might be why I buy my cars at auction too!,when it comes to the next one i'm tempted to get a diesel and convert it to run on used veggie oil from the chippie up the road!.....cheap to run but smells like harry ramsdens!