House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lucifer

£3M For A New Build...

It seems HPI is alive and well in London..heres a new build 3 storey "townhouse" on sale in Primrose Hill NW1 for just short of

3 million quid...waht the architects drawing fails to make clear is that (as you can see on the google streetmaps link, the new houses,

theres two of them both £3mil is almost opposite of The Engineer and just next door to Melrose and Morgan, you can spot them as they both have small terraces in roof area) the massive railway in the back garden is the main line from London euston to the North of England...

UGLY 3 MILLION QUID NEW BUILD

WITH MAINLINE RAILWAY IN BACK GARDEN

Edited by Lucifer

Blimey...15 million quid...its another world!!

my contacts down the pub tell me they rejected a bona fide offer of £12m. (I know the land cost them £3m). I'm a tad sceptical, but fools and their money etc etc(or should that be fools and other people's money)

Edited by Frank Sidebottom

It is in Primrose Hill though. Of course it is going to cost that much. What do you expect.

You're entirely right of course...one would expect to pay a massive premium to live in the same area as all

those gaw-jus dee-lite-ful BBC chaps and that dreadfully nice David Milliband... :D

Only £3million?

Pah!

I see your £3m in London and I raise you £15m for a newbuild French Chateau in Manc.

Southern softy cheapskates

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/new-homes/property-26161231.html

Why?

It seems, IMPO, aimed at footballers but surely even footballers could not afford it?

Ahahahahah... you're not wrong there.

Looks totally CG to me.

It's real. 1. I think it was in the ST. 2. My inlaws live 200 yards away. I have also heard the same stories as the Late Mr Sidebottom, from beyond the grave.

It's, erm, top quality work, but a total and utter folly - in the Victorian sense. I think it's a masterpiece in expense and workmanship, rather than taste. It has little real privacy, not that much land and is next to two busy walking areas and has up to 100 cars that park directly outside it and its environs each day for dogwalking and hashsmoking (and for young people who have just met in the Griffin and want, erm, somewhere quiet to get to know each other'....

It's real. 1. I think it was in the ST. 2. My inlaws live 200 yards away. I have also heard the same stories as the Late Mr Sidebottom, from beyond the grave.

It's, erm, top quality work, but a total and utter folly - in the Victorian sense. I think it's a masterpiece in expense and workmanship, rather than taste. It has little real privacy, not that much land and is next to two busy walking areas and has up to 100 cars that park directly outside it and its environs each day for dogwalking and hashsmoking (and for young people who have just met in the Griffin and want, erm, somewhere quiet to get to know each other'....

Wow, really?

Looks like it's made out of pixels. Or polyester.