House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

First-Time Buyers Hit New Low Amid House Price Fears

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/first-time-buyers-hit-new-low-amid-house-price-fears-tele-3be32d33144e.html?x=0

First-time buyers hit
new low
amid house price fears
Myra Butterworth, 10:24, Wednesday 15 September 2010
The proportion of first-time buyers is at its lowest level since the beginning of the credit crisis, leading to renewed warnings about a second dip in house prices.
The share of the market occupied by first-time buyers dropped to 34 per cent in July, down from 38 per cent the previous month and the lowest proportion since August 2007, according to the latest mortgage statistics from the Council of Mortgage Lenders.

The good news keeps on a rollin in! :D:D:D

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/first-time-buyers-hit-new-low-amid-house-price-fears-tele-3be32d33144e.html?x=0

First-time buyers hit
new low
amid house price fears
Myra Butterworth, 10:24, Wednesday 15 September 2010
The proportion of first-time buyers is at its lowest level since the beginning of the credit crisis, leading to renewed warnings about a second dip in house prices.
The share of the market occupied by first-time buyers dropped to 34 per cent in July, down from 38 per cent the previous month and the lowest proportion since August 2007, according to the latest mortgage statistics from the Council of Mortgage Lenders.

The good news keeps on a rollin in! :D:D:D

Still no mention of ludicrously high prices...it's all to do with the unavailable credit !!!!

Shockingly biased, or idiotiic reporting.

Still no mention of ludicrously high prices...it's all to do with the unavailable credit !!!!

Shockingly biased, or idiotiic reporting.

I can't believe those nasty banks won't lend me a 95% mortgage at 19 times my income! The housing Market won't start moving again until 2007 lending restarts!

It's ridiculous isn't it. Everyone hated the banks because of there greed and stupid lending practices and now everyone hates them for being sensible and prudent! Madness.

I can't believe those nasty banks won't lend me a 95% mortgage at 19 times my income! The housing Market won't start moving again until 2007 lending restarts!

It's ridiculous isn't it. Everyone hated the banks because of there greed and stupid lending practices and now everyone hates them for being sensible and prudent! Madness.

The issue people have with the banks is their bonuses which are paid on paper/theoretical profits or even massive losses. They go bust, borrow billions and continue living high on the hog while the rest of us are "in it together." With no accounting rules or oversight we have allowed the crooks free reign to empty the tills and emptying they are--at a rapid rate.

Who pays for the robbery? We do. Check out savings rates.