House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wahoo

I'm So Excited.........

Any of you HPCers as excited as me?

I've heard some people say 'Why the f*ck do we have to pay our hard earnt income to protect Paedo Nazi Man' ? This is very unfair imho, as he's probably just a little bit miss-understood, and besides what he did in the past was just a little bit of fun, and quite acceptable in those days. Bygones be bygones and all that.

Those Caths are always asking for money though! rolleyes.gif

So they're either really crap at looking after it or they're one greedy baarstards, always wanting more.

Anyway, lets hope we get lots of pictures on the telly of crying penguins and ecstatic youngsters.

I suspect the OP is a follower of Rangers rather than Celtic. That clear it up for you?

To be fair even though the OP's post is clearly in jest.....not much of it can be argued with.

Not sure he was Nazi, if you were 14 years old in Nazi Germany and required by law to join the Hitler Youth then it would take a stronger man than me to refuse.

Just look at the milgram experiment.

True. However he was still a Nazi.

Not sure he was Nazi, if you were 14 years old in Nazi Germany and required by law to join the Hitler Youth

Are you saying that no one in the Hitler Youth was a Nazi?

In that exact circumstance of WWII Mish Mash aged 14 years old would have been refusing a legal requirement to join the Hitler Youth, he then went on to lead the resistance.

I just read that in a Kevin Spacey voice.

Not sure he was Nazi, if you were 14 years old in Nazi Germany and required by law to join the Hitler Youth then it would take a stronger man than me to refuse.

Just look at the milgram experiment.

Oh - come on. He's a Nazi.

Next you'll suggest he's not a paedo either.

2 Days to go......Can't wait laugh.gif

Oh - come on. He's a Nazi.

Next you'll suggest he's not a paedo either.

I'm not aware of accusations he was ever an active pederast but there does seem to be the case he suppressed evidence of what his clergy were up to and protected them before the interests of the victims. For that, he is welcome to the hell his religion promises such a sinner.

edited - to make a little more sense!