House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Hpc Pin Up Girl Can't Afford Her £3.5K A Month Mansion

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/962835/Kerry-Katona-moving-back-north.html

DISTRAUGHT Kerry Katona broke down after her glitzy 30th birthday bash and sobbed: "I just want to go home to Warrington."

The ex-Atomic Kitten left her home town to move to posh Surrey in April in a last-ditch bid to resurrect her career.

But the dream move to a luxury seven-bedroom mansion has turned into a nightmare.

She HATES it down south and desperately misses her mum and pals.

On top of that, she hasn't made enough money and will have to move out of the mansion because she can no longer afford the £3,500-a-month rent.

Looks like no one wants the bankrupt.

How many people are employed collectively by that "trash gossip" mags, like OK, Now, Peek Here, Take A Break for 60p, ad nauseum?

And... why the hell do women buy all this shite anyway? I've never met a man who cared what Kerry is up to these days.

From what i gather when i skim through the Daily Mail shes one of these women programmed to self distruct. Falls for drug addict thug. Finally gives him the boot after he spends whatever Iceland are stupid enough to give her on cars/bikes/coke, moves down south and gets with a seemingly decent guy. Gets bored. Gets with another thug. moves back up north to be with her obese chav mother that abandoned her.

Some people are beyond help. She'll probably OD or something soon.

Wonder what Anthea Turner is up to these days. And liz jones.

Her old house is up for sale. It's on my route to nursery.

It'll be on rightmove I would have thought. The house is on Broadwalk, Wilmslow.

Been up for sale for a little while now.

Saw her in The Priory.Every bit as ugly in real life as on the box.

Saw her in The Priory.Every bit as ugly in real life as on the box.

Don't want to jump to conclusions, but doesn't the Priory make you sign a non-disclosure to maintain privacy of the other guests?

I'm amazed she's only 30 - I thought she was the wrong side of 35 last time I cared.

Don't want to jump to conclusions, but doesn't the Priory make you sign a non-disclosure to maintain privacy of the other guests?

I'm amazed she's only 30 - I thought she was the wrong side of 35 last time I cared.

I wasn't in there as an inmate - The Sauvignon Blanc/Orange Wheat beer habit hasn't quite got to that state yet.Mrs P was being assessed by an Insurance Company after an RTA

I wasn't in there as an inmate - The Sauvignon Blanc/Orange Wheat beer habit hasn't quite got to that state yet.Mrs P was being assessed by an Insurance Company after an RTA

And I doubt very much Katona would want anything like this 'kept secret'.

Quite the opposite IMO. Her entire 'career' is based on anyone who will listen knowing every little snippet of her life.

No pix?

What is this forum coming to?

She can actually look pretty fit on her day. Nice face. The bottom one is how she can also look.

kerry-katona2.jpg

kerry-katona6.jpg

kerry-brunette1.jpg

kerry-katona11.jpg

Kerry-Katona.jpg

You could do simiar to what you did the other day. How low can you go? Which is the worst you would do?

1 kerry-katona2.jpg

2 kerry_katona_to_get_her_boob_job_filmed_main_4167.jpg

3 Kerry-Katona85.jpg

4 kerry-katona.jpg

5 Kerry-Katona.jpg

6 katona2ruckas1703_468x400.jpg

Doesn't even come close to me saying no. Must try harder.

Does anybody?

You're greedy Ken, you have three: travel writer, accountant, putative restauranter.

She looks attractive, though less so when she's piled it on, my problem is with her mad personality. Though TBF (friend of the stars) has met her and said she's fine with the cameras off.

Her old house is up for sale. It's on my route to nursery.

It'll be on rightmove I would have thought. The house is on Broadwalk, Wilmslow.

Been up for sale for a little while now.

Bought for £1,225,000 on 26/01/2007. Google Streetview.

Looks like it was originally one house on the plot when someone bought it at £735,000 in 2005. Knocked it down to build two new houses.

I was interested to see what asking price it might come to market at but it's not with any agent I know of.