House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken_ichikawa

Anti Cctv Protests

Compare to the Uk which is CCTV capital of the world...... they install more?

Nothing happens.... they could stick both fists in and there would be not a whimper! Probably why the new HMRC capture all of your funds law is going to go through and you'll like it!

Compare to the Uk which is CCTV capital of the world...... they install more?

Nothing happens.... they could stick both fists in and there would be not a whimper! Probably why the new HMRC capture all of your funds law is going to go through and you'll like it!

They are a modern day creation of the zanu party who believed in state control of every sphere of our lives. Liberty was the enemy of the Labour party.

But the problem we have is that Labour also created a mass chav culture of scumbags intent on destroying property and injuring innocent people.

It is a difficult situation to get rid of them until we first rid the scumbags from UK society. We must have an island somewhere?...

Ironically a friend visited East Berlin in 1987 and to illustrate what an oppressive regime this Soviet satellite had he told us that they had surveillance camera on the streets. We were amazed. It never occurred to us that 20 years later we Brits are monitored to an extent that would make the Stasi blush.

My father worked on a government data storage facility near Heathrow. The building is designed to be bomb proof. Goes to show you how important the authorities regard keeping hold of all that data.

There's not a DBA on the planet with the skills to make head or tail of the amount of data, movement tracking by ticket sales and CCTV facial recognition and other information sources currently being captured.

I've thought that myself for a long time but Al Gore put it best - to paraphrase as I can't remember the exact quote; the security services are already looking for needles in haystacks, and all this surveillance technology is doing is throwing on more hay.

I've thought that myself for a long time but Al Gore put it best - to paraphrase as I can't remember the exact quote; the security services are already looking for needles in haystacks, and all this surveillance technology is doing is throwing on more hay.

Is this the same Algore who spent most of the 90s pushing the Clipper chip that would ensure the NSA could continue to tap anyone's phone at will?