House Price Crash Forum
brocken spectre

1+ Bedroom £85,500 Please

Good god. Look at the location.

Nearest tube: (0.9 miles) Mill Hill East. Can anyone tell me how you get there ?

You'd have to have done something really, really bad in a past life to find yourself in one of these.

Good transport links. :blink:

I have no idea why anyone would buy that these days. Back during BTL mania, I guess these were bread and butter "investments". :D

the thing is with these type of flats... we see them across the United Kingdom and i know loads of them are empty...

These are the type of flats that will fall alot quicker than the rest of the market in my opinion... 275k which is 10x + the average wage is absolutely mad!

the thing is with these type of flats... we see them across the United Kingdom and i know loads of them are empty...

These are the type of flats that will fall alot quicker than the rest of the market in my opinion... 275k which is 10x + the average wage is absolutely mad!

Aah but Londoners are "worth it." :lol:

! Bedroom

2 bedroom

The Photographer saves the Day,can't be accused of casting no shadow.

BS cool.gif

First one. £45k max

Second one. £55k max

Any bank that gives a mortgage on any more than that for those digs, deserves all that's coming to them.

And the people that buy these sh1tholes, can they not see they've stuck a kitchenette in the corner of the living room and that they think is their bedroom, is really what the kitchen should have been.

Allegedly you get used to road noise living in London. :huh:

I can hear the Westway from my house and you never get used to it.

Anyone tempted to buy one of those should have their head examined.

I wouldn't even squat that.

! Bedroom

2 bedroom

The Photographer saves the Day,can't be accused of casting no shadow.

BS B)

1 bedroom and an en suit and a 20% bigger living room.

Seems a reasonable price increment to me

(though I agree the place looks horrid)

tim

First one. £45k max

Second one. £55k max

If buying in the SE the only places that you can get prices like that is in Margate.

You may think that 45K for a one bed flat is the right price everywhere, but the market does not

tim

Good god. Look at the location.

Nearest tube: (0.9 miles) Mill Hill East. Can anyone tell me how you get there ?

You'd have to have done something really, really bad in a past life to find yourself in one of these.

Right on a busy dual carriageway too.

I actually know that area. The tube station MAY be 0.9 miles away AS THE CROW FLIES - but via the shortest street route is definitely way more than that. even then that particular station is a 'spur' station off the actual main service line - so trains to Mill Hill East are much less frequent.

As for buses? The nearest bus stop is, I believe, over 700 meteres away.

"Good transport links" ?! They're having a laugh! I thought there were lawas these days actually prohibitng this sort of misrepresentation by EA's ? This would sure be a classic case that they could be pulled up on?