House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pauly_Boy

Are Children Of Divorced Parents More Likely To Cheat

Parents F*** you up full stop

Parents that stay together and still cheat can also undermine children.

If most people cheat is it better to have the occassional mindless one night stand or a secretive stable mistress?

Parents F*** you up full stop

Parents that stay together and still cheat can also undermine children.

If most people cheat is it better to have the occassional mindless one night stand or a secretive stable mistress?

I think it is better to have a 'semi' open relationship.

That is - an understanding that either side may get drunk one night at some office party and have a fondle in some cupboard. Not that you plan to do it - but if it happens it happens.

When it does happen both sides are confident they can come out and just tell the other person. Inform them if it was safe sex or not. Give them the option of how they want to treat it. Use it for cheap thrills and a wee fantasy if that is your thing.

The vast majority of people in a long relationshiop will at some time cheat in some way or other. I don't think it is a huge deal if you both agree it may happen and are honest about it.

Better than the normal option IMO. That just results in half this country lying to the ones they supposedly love and hoping to get away with it.

Honesty is the best option in 99% of situations IMO.

I think it is better to have a 'semi' open relationship.

That is - an understanding that either side may get drunk one night at some office party and have a fondle in some cupboard. Not that you plan to do it - but if it happens it happens.

When it does happen both sides are confident they can come out and just tell the other person. Inform them if it was safe sex or not. Give them the option of how they want to treat it. Use it for cheap thrills and a wee fantasy if that is your thing.

The vast majority of people in a long relationshiop will at some time cheat in some way or other. I don't think it is a huge deal if you both agree it may happen and are honest about it.

Better than the normal option IMO. That just results in half this country lying to the ones they supposedly love and hoping to get away with it.

Honesty is the best option in 99% of situations IMO.

Most of africa works this way, you get married but it is expected that the men will go out and cheat for the first 10-20 years, and then they will settle down. It might sound great, but it doesn't work in practice either..

Most of africa works this way, you get married but it is expected that the men will go out and cheat for the first 10-20 years, and then they will settle down.  It might sound great, but it doesn't work in practice either..

No i doubt it does , they'd have probably died of AIDS by then though.

Most of africa works this way, you get married but it is expected that the men will go out and cheat for the first 10-20 years, and then they will settle down.  It might sound great, but it doesn't work in practice either..

And do people think the women don't do exactly the same ?!

The AIDS thing as noted is a also a factor to consider.

People do this all over the shop in this country. I just think they should be more open and honest about it.