House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Shaker Signs Out

If I knew even one you guys where to miss my inane chats, pathetic polls, random rants, japster jokes, and, well crap crap, I would now seriously have a tear in my eye. But enough is enough for now. I need a break.

This is Shaker signing out...

Take care of yourselves.

If I knew even one you guys where to miss my inane chats, pathetic polls, random rants, japster jokes, and, well crap crap, I would now seriously have a tear in my eye. But enough is enough for now. I need a break.

Take care of yourselves.

and just where the f*ck do you think your going? you'll be back in 2 days!

:)

Guest Riser

Take care of yourselves.

Whats with everyone first Dr Bubb now Shaker things are just starting to get interesting, Nationwide about to go negative, higher fuel costs, higher cost of Chinese imports, falling dollar the list goes on..........

Guest Time 2 raise Interest Rates
Whats with everyone first Dr Bubb now Shaker things are just starting to get interesting, Nationwide about to go negative, higher fuel costs, higher cost of Chinese imports, falling dollar the list goes on..........

I'll second that.

Guest muttley

Sorry to be blunt here,but so what?

Are we to have a requiem for every poster who leaves the site for a few days?

This is a property discussion forum.Anyone else wishing to take a break should post their farewells in the off-topic forum.

Take care of yourselves.

Stay!

This is a property discussion forum.Anyone else wishing to take a break should post their farewells in the off-topic forum.

Here here, a total ego trip if ever there was one.

"And it seems to me that you lived your life like a..."

Just getting into the midnight vigil mood. :lol::lol:

I shall miss your intelligent contributions and informative graphs

Oh Sorry! Shaker, wrong thread.

Anyway. Good luck, come back soon.

Foxy

I don’t think he means me GC

Unless he likes grey hair, navy blue fleece and De Walt mobile phone holster.

There’s a few too long threads on the main forum needing the old Giraffe treatment.

Foxy

Guest The dude

Good point Muttley - if people want to have a break, then good for them. But please don't advertise it. If Dr Bubb wants to leave or Shaker, who gives a sh1t? I found Dr Bubb's posts to be quite enlightening but Shaker's posts were absolute tosh. I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

Take care of yourselves.

wot wot wot???!!

i've only been gone a week and its all change??!!

first bubb and now you?

your inane sh1t made my inane sh1t look good!!! :lol:

have to admit though - after my first full week away from HPC have realised there is more to life than internet forum addiction and am gonna try harder to stay away.

then again my brain is still addled from a week on the white isle so what do i know????

big up to bubb as well. never clever enough to enter into one to one debate - but enjoyed the posts :) see ya!

shaker - hope you're still lurking honey - i for one will miss ya - byeeeeeee :)