House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Why Do Footballers Cheat?

I suspect there's many reasons...girls constantly throwing themselves at them, hoping to grab a footballer in order to sustain a lavish lifestyle, their team mates cheering them on, but could it also down to their excessive levels of testosterone as they store up as athletes?

I've heard stories like this before http://news.scotsman.com/ViewArticle.aspx?articleid=2546876 whereby the condom machines in Olympic villages couldn't keep up with demand...they have to find a method to exert their extra energies.

Most footballers marry young, perhaps get bored in their relationships fairly quickly and aren't overly clever, so its not that hard to catch them in flagrante...

I suspect there's many reasons...girls constantly throwing themselves at them, hoping to grab a footballer in order to sustain a lavish lifestyle, their team mates cheering them on, but could it also down to their excessive levels of testosterone as they store up as athletes?

I've heard stories like this before http://news.scotsman...ticleid=2546876 whereby the condom machines in Olympic villages couldn't keep up with demand...they have to find a method to exert their extra energies.

Most footballers marry young, perhaps get bored in their relationships fairly quickly and aren't overly clever, so its not that hard to catch them in flagrante...

Because they're regulated by the FSA.

I've heard stories like this before http://news.scotsman.com/ViewArticle.aspx?articleid=2546876 whereby the condom machines in Olympic villages couldn't keep up with demand...they have to find a method to exert their extra energies.

Higher than average libido.

Opportunity.

Then we hear about it because they are

1. famous

2. more likely to get caught because of 1. and not being especially sophisticated/clever

So probably no more likely than any other men with the same libido and attractiveness. I think you covered all these points already.

They do want they want because they get away with it.

The ones who have played for England don't...The lower ones further down the pecking order probably do, because the spotlight isn't usually on them...

Why do they marry so young ?

Might aswell enjoy themselves whilst they are young and marry after they retire rather than run the risk of being taken to the cleaners imo.

Why do they marry so young ?

Might aswell enjoy themselves whilst they are young and marry after they retire rather than run the risk of being taken to the cleaners imo.

I think it's strongly encouraged by their clubs to give them some stability and normality. It works then. ;)

The first one was unnecessary.

Maybe. I think there needs to be more than opportunity though to take the risks of cheating on their partner. That motivation is biological and varies from person to person, but as noted above libido is generally higher among athletes than the average.