House Price Crash Forum
AvidFan

Nigel Farage Goes Nuts In European Parliament

As I grow older, and hopefully wiser, the more highly I think of Nigel Farage.

The peoples of the EU are sleep walking into a nightmare.

When the EU Commission finally get around to having their accounts audited then maybe, I might show them the respect they believe they deserve.

As I grow older, and hopefully wiser, the more highly I think of Nigel Farage.

When the EU Commission finally get around to having their accounts audited then maybe, I might show them the respect they believe they deserve.

a crying shame that it wont make mainstream or be shown anywhere in europe

If they had offered a monetary reward to attend poor Barroso`s State of The Union speech the house would have been filled to maximum capacity. :D

Another EU own goal over attendance fines

Tuesday, 7th September 2010

MEPs have welcomed parliament’s decision to shelve controversial plans to “fine” MEPs who did not attend commission president José Manuel Barroso's keynote speech.

However, deputies said parliament had scored a “spectacular own goal” over the affair.

The u-turn comes after group leaders last Thursday decided to deduct MEPs one quarter of their daily allowance for non-attendance at Barroso's big set-piece speech.

But this decision was reversed on Monday at a meeting of parliament’s bureau, comprising its president Jerzy Buzek and 14 vice presidents.

Announcing the decision before Barroso's speech, Buzek said, "We looked at the matter and agreed that we need to beef up MEPs’ presence during debate. But we felt we need a bit more time to mull over the various possibilities."

MEPs had poured scorn on the idea and were quick to react to the change of thought.

UK Independence Party MEP Nigel Farage said, "By chopping and changing, the EU Bureau have brought their own house into disrepute, much more than I have ever done.

"Even ardent euro Federalists balked at fining MEPs for not attending Barroso's State of union speech - another PR disaster for the EU."

We are in the nightmare, after the masses when along with it by voting for the LIBLABCONs

When they offer us a referendum then id respect them until they lost the vote and the EU in its current form was disbanded.

Announcing the decision before Barroso's speech, Buzek said, "We looked at the matter and agreed that we need to beef up MEPs’ presence during debate. But we felt we need a bit more time to mull over the various possibilities."

How about cardboard cut-outs, or plastic ones for that matter.

He called the president as having as much charisma as a damp rag. (But we know their elite evil plans!)

After that, this is what happened:

nigel-farage-pic-ins-news-image-2-588008987.jpg

Farrange is just an ignorant shouty idiot

He's an embarrassment to anyone proud to be British

Put me down as ignorant as i go along with most of what he says, but then again im not proud to be English anymore, at best im ashamed of my country.

Farrange is just an ignorant shouty idiot

He's an embarrassment to anyone proud to be British

lol, the only people proud to be British are the people who only recently got here and now have shiny new red passports.