House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cinzano Bianco

Brand New £400K Property For Sale

Great property for a deaf plane spotter. Or maybe someone wanting a side business of car parking "Associated with the property is a generous area of parking" "and a good sized garden to the rear"

Even if you were deaf, the vibrations surely would resonate within your skeleton?

Great property for a deaf plane spotter. Or maybe someone wanting a side business of car parking "Associated with the property is a generous area of parking" "and a good sized garden to the rear"

Nice idea.... :)

I wonder if you could knock down all the interior walls and use the inside as parking as well.

You know those TV programs about plane crashes where the plane crashes at the end of the runway. Well they are the reason this house should never have been built.

I wonder it the house is named "ground zero"?

I'm impressed with the photographer on this one, he's done a great job.

I looks like the property has space round it, but in reality just left of the shot is a second identical bungalow... you need to use google maps satelite view to see this though. Also the photographer is standing on the far side on the drive of the house next door.